Sand at the water parks

somebody out there said there was sand at the water parks,is there such a thing:ohmy:

At Typhoon Lagoon there’s sand where the lounge chairs are, but then it turns into concrete as you get close to the water. Suggestion- wear water shoes!

There’s also sand in some of the lounge chair areas at BB but you have to walk on the sidewalk to get from place to place.

I might be alone but I miss River Country. It seemed so much more relaxing.

Only went there once but I miss it also. It is sad to see parts of it from the boat to Fort Wilderness.

And yes there is sand at both waterparks I believe.

Yup, there’s sand…not a lot, but enough to be annoying if it gets stuck all over you. :tongue:

Haha…ain’t that the truth…of course I like to put my toesees in the sand…:happy:

Me too! :happy: The only time I DON’T like the sand is when it is thrust upon me involuntarily…like when someone shakes out their towel and I’m walking by (soaking wet, conveniently.) :dry: :laugh:

Oh…sorry…was that you!:blink: :laugh:

Yup. Still pickin’ sand outta my teeth too…thanks. :ph34r: :tongue:

Peppertink strikes again! :pirate:

Just wanted to be sure you had a souvenier to take home with ya:happy: :whistling

Well even ice cream is crunchy now, so I have no problem remembering THAT WDW trip! :blow: :cool:

See…I was just thinking of your best interest! Knew you’d get to relive fond WDW memories everytime you crunched a grain of sand…I’m so nice:rolleyes: :wacko:

You are PT. Really, no one has ever been that thoughtful or considerate! :wub:

Fond memories of River Country as a kid, definately is missed!!!

Yup sand in most lounge areas for the kids. You can get a sundae in a pail which comes with a shovel too. Keeps from having to lug your beach toys to the park.

@ Typhoon Lagoon