Sandy beach resorts?

:huh:I am wondering about any resorts that have sandy beach areas? I know that CBR, CR, GF, and the Poly do. Thanks!

Also WL and VWL.

thanks! how about pofq? or por? Pop?

Beach Club!

Nope, neither of those.
BC, WL, CBR, CR, GF, Poly, FW…those are the only ones we’ve visited with sand/beach areas.

Yacht & Beach Clubs have Storm -A-Long Bay (SAB). very long sandy beach, plus they have a separate “beach” area for the little ones within SAB.
Disney’s Beach Club Resort | Walt Disney World Resort
Very cool. My associate took his kids to the Beach Club and he had a tough time getting them off the “beach” to go to the parks<G>.
Frank

They may be sandy beaches, but you sure aren’t allowed to swim in any of the lakes in WDW. (For many reasons)

>>They may be sandy beaches, but you sure aren’t allowed to swim in any of the lakes in WDW<<

Ahh but at Storm-A-Long Bay, the CM pool staff primps up their “pool” beach every morning for use. It’s a very shallow area, but it is a sandy beach. It’s pool water, not the Crescent Lake water. I can’t find any particular pics of this area.
Maybe someone here has a pic they can link.
Frank

CSR has a beach area with hammocks.

think you’ve got all them covered. We always loved the Luau cove at the Poly but the last few vacations it has been evern more ‘discovered’ by people and isn’t nearly as quiet and peaceful as it used to be 10 years ago. The last time we went there all the hammocks had gone missing too which was a shame. Nice sand though :happy:

thanks everyone!!