Saratoga Springs

Hey guys, just got back from last weekend. We spent 3 days there. I really like going to a resort where I havent been at Disney. Its just so cool to explore everything and take it all in. The themeing was great. Me, my wife and 3 boys loved the main pool, and quiet pool. The quiet pool was not so quiet when my boys get there…at 10pm. We hung out all day friday and went to DisneyQuest on Sat. That is still a fun plae to go since I have not been there since 1998. At least the place was air conditioned!!
My parents went to MK on Friday. They said it was unbearably hot.

Well, it was a great time. Only one complaint though. On Saturday we came back to the Resort at 9pm. The main restaurant is the Turf Club. They were open til like 11pm. But if you dont have a reservation, you dont come in. They had many tables open and we were hungry. We were also willing to pay $$ prices for the meal.
Oh well.
Over all it was just as magical as any other (35-40) times we stayed at Disney.

Welcome yohoho! I bet it was hot last week, but I’m glad you had a good time. Disneyquest is on it’s way out , so it’s cool you got to enjoy it.

Welcome to MouseBuzz, I’m glad you decided to make your first post.

I’m glad you liked SSR, we stayed there in May and liked it, it just wasn’t our favorite resort. It was too big for our taste, we were about as far from the main area/pool as we could have been so somethig as simple as refilling our mug was a pian.

Welcome to MouseBuzz and thanks for your report on SSR.

Like Disney Teacher, we really enjoyed our stay there, but it’s not the favourite of the DVC properties. A beautiful resort though. They didn’t have the restaurant when we were there, so I’ll be looking forward to trying it someday.

Thanx all, I have been with Disney Central since like 2000, I think. I just lost my username and password! Im the smartest alright;).

I love our vacations there. We are frequent visitors to CSR. We love WL, and AKL. We stayed at AKL during Hurricane Frances. It was great. They “Made” us stay an extra day due to the storm. The kids had a blast and the food was undescribably great. We have done all the value resorts many times. But Im sure as with all of you, once you stay in a moderate, its hard to go back to the values. We look forward to trying YC, GF, POLY, and Boardwalk.
This site is great, because I always have someone to “Talk Disney” to…And that’s quite often!

I’m so glad you enjoyed it! I am staying there in December (NOT my first choice, but supposedly the resorts I’d rather stay at (BWV, BCV or WLV) are NOT AVAILABLE the first week of December?!? :mad: )

I’m so glad you enjoyed it! I am staying there in December (NOT my first choice, but supposedly the resorts I’d rather stay at (BWV, BCV or WLV) are NOT AVAILABLE the first week of December?!? :mad: )

The city of Saratoga Springs is quite beautiful as well. I’m only ~30 miles from there.

Well, me and the family love to check out new things and we were not disappointed. I woould certainly suggest a couple of nights there if you have never been.
I like the way my kids would draw pictures in the restaurant, and a cast member would interupt everything going on and announce the “Artiste of the day” to everyone within 25 yards. They also got a certificate for it. Very Disney, very cool.