Saratoga Virtual Earth Pics

Hi All!

For those that haven’t seen Msft Virtual Earth, it’s pretty cool. It gives a much better perspective on distance, etc. Anyway, I’ve taken the liberty to do some quick screenshots of the Saratoga layout. Hopefully, it will help someone in making decisions.

I’ve taken the main info from the normal Saratoga map, so hopefully its accurate.

Oh, quick question…we go next weekend and have a 1-bedroom reservation. Is it worth it for me to mention that I’d really like a 2-bedroom if one is available?? Does that ever happen? :mickey:

Enjoy!

Oops, want to keep the original size, so you’ll need to go here to see. Make sure to click the pic a 2nd time to see larger size.

Disneys Saratoga Springs - Windows Live

[QUOTE=chetnet;940837]Oh, quick question…we go next weekend and have a 1-bedroom reservation. Is it worth it for me to mention that I’d really like a 2-bedroom if one is available?? Does that ever happen? :mickey:
[/QUOTE]

Definitely mention it. Call now and mention it, and again at check-in if the first try doesn’t work. There are cancellations at the last minute, and you could get lucky.

Always ask.
Sometimes beg.

A good bribe never hurts, either.

What a microsoft fan…I thought all things were only possible from apple…we ahve stayed at grandstand …short walk to bus ,alittlle longer to the main building…great view of golf course,tree houses etc

[QUOTE=chetnet;940837]Hi All!

For those that haven’t seen Msft Virtual Earth, it’s pretty cool. It gives a much better perspective on distance, etc. Anyway, I’ve taken the liberty to do some quick screenshots of the Saratoga layout. Hopefully, it will help someone in making decisions.

I’ve taken the main info from the normal Saratoga map, so hopefully its accurate.

Oh, quick question…we go next weekend and have a 1-bedroom reservation. Is it worth it for me to mention that I’d really like a 2-bedroom if one is available?? Does that ever happen? :mickey:

Enjoy!

Oops, want to keep the original size, so you’ll need to go here to see. Make sure to click the pic a 2nd time to see larger size.

Disneys Saratoga Springs - Windows Live[/QUOTE]

If you are staying on points, I wouldn’t count on being upgraded. If you are paying cash, then it’s always a possiblity for a free upgrade (do ask!!)

Thanks for posting this. It gives everyone a good idea the size of the resort and distance to dtd.