Save the Adventurers Club!

SAVE THE ADVETURERS CLUB mailto:wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com
Write a quick note on how you feel and just maybe it can be saved.
Please pass it on.

will do! thanks! if not in the plan at the new pleasure island, move it somewhere else (like Boardwalk or West side?)

I have been to the adventures club and it was great. I hope if you have to build something else in its place ,that you move it where people can still enjoy it. Please don’t do away with it.

I’ll sign on! I love this place!

We love the Adventurer’s Club!:crying: I’ll definitely sign on - and hope for the best!

We also love the adventurer’s club. I will definitely sign and pass on.

We do too!

Kungaloosh!!!

I think the boardwalk would be a great place for it. The atmosphere is so much more relaxed there than at DTD!

That is a good idea!:cool:

Just sent my note - KEEP The Adventurers Club! :crying:

Don’t count on it. The Adventurer’s Club is going the way of Ebbets’ Field, the Polo Grounds, the Orange Bowl, the Kingdome, and the GM World of Motion and it ain’t coming back.
I think Disney’s plans for PI and any future of the Adventurer’s Club are written in stone.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;852367]Don’t count on it. The Adventurer’s Club is going the way of Ebbets’ Field, the Polo Grounds, the Orange Bowl, the Kingdome, and the GM World of Motion and it ain’t coming back.
I think Disney’s plans for PI and any future of the Adventurer’s Club are written in stone.[/QUOTE]
I agree, Disney always has to be moving forward and changing things. It may not always be for the better but any company(or person for that matter) that doesn’t improve or try to do things better gets complacent and I have read many comments on here and other sites about Disney getting stagnant and they are just trying to react before that happens which I commend.