Saw "Bedtime Stories" today

I enjoyed “Bedtime Stories” very much today. I saw it with my DGF and we thought it was very, very cute and funny. I love Bugsy. He’s adorable!!! Skeeter’s English friend, with the Sleeping Anxiety Disorder was very funny. I liked him better in this movie than in “Forgetting Sarah Marshall.” I thought the stories that the kids and Skeeter told were very cute. Though I would enjoy going to a Broadway themed hotel. That would be awesome. I also got a kick out of the other Disney plug ins: the buzz lightyear cameo, the lion king show name drop, the kids watching zack and cody. I thought that was cute. I can’t wait to add this movie to my DVD collection when it comes out.

I saw it over the holidays. It was a cute movie and all the kids enjoyed it. I got a kick of all the Disney cameos.

We saw it over the holidays as well. Another two thumbs up from us for anyone looking for a fun, funny family movie!

I think that soudns liek a perfect distraction on a day like today. Maybe I can get DH to shovel the driveway while I take the kids to the theater. Wow, what a fantastic plan!

My DDs wanted to see this today . . . but with the science project due Tues, it might want have to wait until next weekend. Glad to hear it was good!

Another thumbs up here!

We saw it too and really enjoyed it. A great family film that we all enjoyed.

Oh, I’m glad to hear that. It got rotten reviews here, and I was worried about taking my DS to see it, since he loves movies. But it seems like the reviews may have been wrong.
Not that I should be shocked by this! :laugh:

[QUOTE=Cynsayshi;922541]Oh, I’m glad to hear that. It got rotten reviews here, and I was worried about taking my DS to see it, since he loves movies. But it seems like the reviews may have been wrong.
Not that I should be shocked by this! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I noticed on moviefone.com that the reviews gave it two stars, but the public 4.5 . . . so we’re going to the 5:15pm show based on the reviews here and on there . . . I’m sure we’ll like it! :happy:

We also enjoyed it.

My DD loved it!!! So did my DW.

We just got back . . . it was OK . . . I think it could have been SO MUCH more. :frown:

My DDs liked it . . . but in IMHO, the clips you see on TV are the best parts!

DH & I saw it late this afternoon and enjoyed it. Dkids went to Benjamin Button…