Saw the TTA was running today

Got any on the ground reports on the hours of operation?

O.k. maybe I am the only one that missed resting on the TTA. (Judging from the lack of responses!! Ha.) Our last ride was in March and I am looking forward to riding again in 24 days.

Anyone know the current hours of operation?

It was closed the entire time we were down there. Kids (and us adults) were seriously bummed out!

It was scheduled to open today.

Just so long as it’s up and running by Oct 21.

Any news on hours of operation?

I read that they have the windows to Space Mt. blacked out, so I imagine the TTA runs it’s usual times. I bet it’s going to be busier for awhile till everyone checks out whats new. So far all I heard is that they only did some painting and a new light system.

Yay! Happy to see that it’s up and running again! I love to use this ride to chill and relax!

Oooo love the TTA! So relaxing! I always kind of wished there was more to look at though

It is up and running! I’m sorry I don’t know the actual hours of operation, but you still go inside SM (with the lights on) and you get to see some behind the scene destruction (it’s a big mess right now).

It is one of my favorite places to relax.

I will be riding it Oct 7th. Woot!!!

Now here comes the multi million dollar question: Did it appear that the entire ride structure is back in place and back in one piece?
If not, how incomplete did it appear?

The answers to these questions are very key in determining how close to the scheduled reopen date Space Mountain actually is, or if that date will slip closer to my prediction of February.

We rode the TTA on Tuesday night before the MNSSHP and it was hard to tell what was going on inside SM. I definitely saw large portions of the ride structure in place, but I coudn’t tell you the last time I rode TTA so it is hard for me to compare it against what should be there. The windows are blacked out but the lights are on and you can look above you and see part of the ride structure in the center.

The TTA is indeed re-opened. The improvements include new LED lights on the entire track, some new paint, and some other minor fixes. It looks fantastic and I’m glad it’s back in operation!

we had to ride it like 10 times yesterday since it’s rose’s favorite rides. i snapped a couple picks of the guts of space mountain…

Notice the signs say “Winter 2009”.
Winter starts on December 21, 2009.
November (which is currently the posted reopen estimate) is Autumn or Fall.
Winter 2009 realistically was January 1-March 21.
So, does this really translate to “Reopening for Christmas”?
Do they really want to reopen, or rather open a major new ride in the middle of crunch time? Or will there be a soft open, break in period between Thanksgiving and Dec 17? Remember, they have supposedly replaced the entire track of Space Mountain, have probably added new trains, added new sound and visual effects, and if there’s a new track, new control systems as well.
Or am I correct in assuming that it’s really going to reopen in February and the sign is supposed to read “Flights will resume in Winter 2010”?

[QUOTE=Soundgod;994203]Notice the signs say “Winter 2009”.
Winter starts on December 21, 2009.
November (which is currently the posted reopen estimate) is Autumn or Fall.
Winter 2009 realistically was January 1-March 21.
So, does this really translate to “Reopening for Christmas”?
Do they really want to reopen, or rather open a major new ride in the middle of crunch time? Or will there be a soft open, break in period between Thanksgiving and Dec 17? Remember, they have supposedly replaced the entire track of Space Mountain, have probably added new trains, added new sound and visual effects, and if there’s a new track, new control systems as well.
Or am I correct in assuming that it’s really going to reopen in February and the sign is supposed to read “Flights will resume in Winter 2010”?[/QUOTE]

the cast member i talked to said they were “hoping” to have it open in the beginning of november. it didn’t sound promising…

Woohoo, thanks for the pictures nubeanie! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for a late Nov. opening…

It says “Re-Launching Winter 2009” on the sign . . . Winter starts December 21!! :confused:

I know. But that doesn’t mean I can’t hope for earlier…