Scheduler help?

I am doing an itinerary for a co worker who has never been to Disney. Someone posted a link on here to a website with a great scheduler maker…it was a uk site and gave times parades and such for all the parks. Does anyone know the link, I can’t seem to find it? :confused:

Disney World Information - Extra Magic Hour, Early entry

Walt Disney World park hours, fireworks and parade times, Disney World park hours

that’s all you need :slight_smile:

Thanks but this was a much more in depth one, you plug in the date and it gives you all the details of the park that day.

talk to your hubby he knows all

i just fell upon this site the other day: Walt Disney World Park Hours and Wait Times (wdwparkhours.com in case the link doesn’t work). The website allows you to punch in what infroamtion you are looking for (park hours, waterpark hours, magic hours, DTD hours, parades/fireworks) for the dates you list, then lists them for you in a calendar format. LOVE IT! :wub:

As I typically go to the link posted in the previous posts above and write them out on my own calendar grid :pinch: , this saved me a ton of time!

[QUOTE=crazy4tink;1031051]i just fell upon this site the other day: Walt Disney World Park Hours and Wait Times (wdwparkhours.com in case the link doesn’t work). The website allows you to punch in what infroamtion you are looking for (park hours, waterpark hours, magic hours, DTD hours, parades/fireworks) for the dates you list, then lists them for you in a calendar format. LOVE IT! :wub:

As I typically go to the link posted in the previous posts above and write them out on my own calendar grid :pinch: , this saved me a ton of time![/QUOTE]

I’m going to have to check this one out. I am looking for an easier way to get all that information compiled for our trip. Thanks!