Schedules

I am trying to plan ahead-maybe too much according to my family. Could anyone tell me when they will be having events such as Fantasmic, Electric Water Pageant, Parades, etc. The officail WDW sites says to refer to the times guides in the parks. I really would appreciate knowing these things before we leave home in March. My hubbby is calling me “THE VACATIONATOR” … again.

I think the Water Pagent runs at the same time every night 7pm or so? The Fantasmic and Parade times are listed on Disney’s website:

Magic Kingdom® Park

Check out the Disneyworld website it’s filled with loads of information, you should be able to find everything you’re looking for. I’ve attached the MK link for you.

Magic Kingdom® Park

This site is excellent for event dates and times:

Walt Disney World Live Entertainment

Oh, and there’s no such thing as planning “maybe too much” when it comes to WDW commandos.:pirate::cool:

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;934731]I think the Water Pagent runs at the same time every night 7pm or so? The Fantasmic and Parade times are listed on Disney’s website:

Magic Kingdom® Park[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the tip!

[QUOTE=gingles;934764]This site is excellent for event dates and times:

Oh, and there’s no such thing as planning “maybe too much” when it comes to WDW commandos.:pirate::cool:[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the tip!

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;934754]Check out the Disneyworld website it’s filled with loads of information, you should be able to find everything you’re looking for. I’ve attached the MK link for you.

Magic Kingdom® Park[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the tip!

[QUOTE=gingles;934764]
Oh, and there’s no such thing as planning “maybe too much” when it comes to WDW commandos.:pirate::cool:[/QUOTE]

Amen to that!! :biggrin:

[QUOTE=gingles;934764]This site is excellent for event dates and times:

Ok so it isn’t too soon for me either!! DH just doesn’t understand…but now that he is in AZ for the week…let the Disney trip planning begin!!!