Sci Fi menu

I was just looking at menus on allears and I noticed that Sci Fi does not have a hamburger listed for lunch. Is that right?

I got one in june from there…

ok, Thanks!

That’s really strange, the dinner and lunch menus are exactly the same (except that they changed the order of appetizers).
Supposedly the menu at All Ears was updated in June, but it’s very odd that there is no burger for adults.
I guess you can always order the kids cheeseburger.

They have cheeseburgers for lunch but you may need to ask for one. BTW don’t stray too far from the basics at SCi-Fi because the food isn’t the greatest.
Burgers, fries and milkshakes are what we order and are very satisfied.

[QUOTE=Remy;1040433]They have cheeseburgers for lunch but you may need to ask for one. BTW don’t stray too far from the basics at SCi-Fi because the food isn’t the greatest.
Burgers, fries and milkshakes are what we order and are very satisfied.[/QUOTE]

The ribs aren’t bad either.
As for Reubens, I’m a stickler for real kosher corned beef, preferably Hebrew National. Most of the rest pale in comparison. And I doubt that that’s what Disney uses (but I don’t know one way or the other).

They most definately have burgers for lunch. The only thing to get at Sci Fi is a burger and milk shake. The rest of the place is only good for the ambiance!

Lisa

We had decided on lunch at either Sci Fi or 50’s since we didn’t want to leave the park. Burgers and shakes were on our list.

I love the burgers and milk shakes at Sci Fi- so I hope they’re still on the menu for our trip.

We’re going there for dinner one day during the first week of August, I haven’t been there in maybe 7 years. I don’t remember ever getting anything but a burger , fries, and shake. That’s what I’m planning on. Can’t wait for my friend to see the movie clips and the car/tables! She’ll just love it!