Scotty in HS!

This morning at HS. I wish I was there.

YouTube - ‪Scotty McCreery Sings “I Love You This Big” at Walt Disney World‬‏

That would be such a wonderful surprise. I was wondering if he would make it to Disney. My pick was James (love that rock and roll!) but I’m happy for Scotty. Actually, liked Lauren also!

I agree with this statement. I would have loved seeing Scotty in person!

figures, on my day off!! how cool was that!!

Am I the only person who thinks every song he sings sounds the same :laugh:
It would be cool to see him at WDW, though.

I also preferred James and Lauren :blush:

Who?

No, really. Who?

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1078342]Who?

No, really. Who?[/QUOTE]

The American Idol winner.

I don’t watch the show, either, but my sister has been gushing over him for months.

I told her he was in Disney World, and she says, “Well, duhh… what else would you do after you won American Idol?” :laugh: :blush:

I didn’t know who he was either, but my mum will she loves American Idol more than our version- me? I watch neither.

Yep. You nailed it.

I wish him well but Scot was not the most talented and his voice is really limited IMHO, but he was the benefactor of a lot of teen girls texting votes in over, and over, and over. The voting on Idol is a joke.

The real vote comes when the public starts voting with their dollars. And more often than not, the winners aren’t. Perfect example…Taylor Hicks! :blow:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1078342]Who?

No, really. Who?[/QUOTE]

I’d rather seem Chief Engineer Scotty from Star Trek. Fits with Star Wars weekend anyway. :laugh: “Diplomats! The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank.”

I thought I was America’s Idol.

Dear Lord the man must still be drinking from the weekend. :laugh:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1078349]The American Idol winner.

I don’t watch the show, either, but my sister has been gushing over him for months.

I told her he was in Disney World, and she says, “Well, duhh… what else would you do after you won American Idol?” :laugh: :blush:[/QUOTE]

I don’t know, how about getting into the studio and recording something to fulfill that fancy major recording contract you just won?
How about you get to work, now that you won? After all, wasn’t that the point “you” entered in the first place?

Some year, they ought to put the US winner up against some of the winners from around the world.

You may be America’s idol, but I am its ideal!
(Eric von Zipper)

You guys are harsh… He’s only 17!!!

I agree that America usually gets it wrong and the idol voted by America usually isn’t the one making top albums yet Scotty was good. I think he will do well once he starts recording, he was one of my favorites from the beginning. Halley also had a great voice but on screen she came across as too in love with herself. James was a good performer but IMO lacked vocally.

I wish I was there to see him preform.

Got to personally congratulate him :tongue: Not that I’d have recognized him anywhere else :laugh: