Maybe not an extravaganza, but it is considered the best disney trip ever by both my parents.
Some highlights and low points before I organize my notes:
- the awesome perks of being a CM, even if I’m just a campus rep!
- buying lots of stuff for once!
- taking parents to AK for the first time
- seeing nature truly in action at AK (seriously, it was intense!)
- ‘losing’ mom’s camera :glare:
- eating the best food ever
- appreciating the best food ever
- getting dad on Everest
- my mom realizing she lost 3 pounds on this trip!!
- cockroaches, come ON.
- 70 degree weather and 30 degree weather, oy!
- missing Jack Sparrow by literally ten seconds. i swear i’ll never see him
- finding out Jose Carioca and Panchito have ‘gone home’ :crying:
- doing things we hadn’t done in over 15 years
- seeing the castle lit up and sparkly for MVMCP!
- DHS (thats a low point)
I can’t wait to start, but I have to log it all away in my lil disney trip notebook before I stick it all here, cause I know I’ll forget something otherwise.
I don’t know if it was the best Disney trip ever for me personally, but knowing my parents enjoyed it so much has really made me feel better about it. Getting them in for free and letting them do pretty much what THEY wanted to made it feel like an early Christmas present for 'em. Which would be awesome, cause now I wouldn’t have to buy them anything. :laugh: Kidding!
I’ll start asap (and I’ll finish my DL TR to boot) but of course we fly home from a beautiful vacation last night, back into total family chaos, so I’ll try do my best.
I missed you all!!!