Sea World Hotels

Can anyone recommend a nice, and inexpensive, hotel near Sea World? There are 4 adults and 2 kids, it would be great to find a 2 bedroom suite. Not too sure how far Sea World is from Disney, so hotels near WDW might work too!! Anyone have any info for me? Thanks!!:laugh:

Check on hotwire.com. We stayed 1 mile from sea world in a 4 star hotel I found on hotwire, it was only $45 a nt.!

We stayed at the Hilton just across the parking lot from sea world last year. We just walked over each day.

Look into Floridays Resort. Stayed there in April and like it, they have 2 and 3 bedroom suites. Seaworld is under five a minute drive (maybe under 2 minutes).

Floridays Resort Orlando

Go to expedia.com, select the date, select Orlando, FL. When the list comes up look in the top center selection area and select the Universal/Sea World area. It will narrow your choices. You can also look at the choices by the location on a map. Really easy.

Well if you find a westgate resort property you like let me know I can set you up with a coupon for a three day stay for $99.00 but you will have to do a timeshare sell pitch from them. I know they have 2 bd suites if that helps.
that is about all I am good for on this subject.

Good luck.

Thanks everyone!! I am hesitant to book thru hotwire, travelocity, etc. because I want the ability to cancel just in case the need does arise!! Hopefully it won’t. I ended up booking the Days Inn International Drive, then read some reviews. I think I will be cancelling it tomorrow!! The mention of cockroaches was too much for me!! Back on the hunt I go!!:laugh:

[QUOTE=zoomaster;1035935]Well if you find a westgate resort property you like let me know I can set you up with a coupon for a three day stay for $99.00 but you will have to do a timeshare sell pitch from them. I know they have 2 bd suites if that helps.
that is about all I am good for on this subject.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!! We only need 2 nights, and my husband refuses to listen to a sales pitch!! I appreciate your offer!!:laugh:

I have cancelled through Expedia before when I travel on business. They post the hotel canx policy before you make payment (by 4, by 5, by 6, 12 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours) so you know what you are dealing with. It is also on the receipt copy you print after booking. You cancel through the hotel if it with 24 hours of arrival. Real simple.