Sea World

We are thinking a quick trip down to Orlando for a few days. My son really wants to go to SeaWorld, how are the crowds? I looked at the crowd chart for Disney and the days are all 10’s. Is it just as crazy for SeaWorld this time of year? We would leave tomorrow and prob come back on Friday or Sat. Need some opinions… :huh:

Don’t have any data, but I’d say it’s a safe bet that all the parks in MCO are crowded this time of year, with lots of kids out of school and all.

I, too, don’t have any data charts, but Sea World seems to have a decent crowd level year round. I’ve been there during Summer and Winter, and both have been moderate levels. At SW, the main crowd issues you have are the lines for Journey to Atlantis, Kracken, and the seal and Shamu shows. Other than that, I don’t think there’ll be many problems.

I would also say that crowds will be compariable to WDW.
Have fun whatever you decide.

SeaWorld is not as crowded as WDW but still pretty jammed. Just got back last week and the new “Blue Horizons Show” is great. Of course there is a crowd at the rides but generally speaking, getting around and seeing everything is possible to do. Just remember to check the show times when you get there so that you can plan your “ATTACK”. The food at the Waterfront has improved…

Have fun…