Check it out - here’s 09’s blackout dates, too. This is from Disney’s FL resident section.
A Seasonal Pass entitles you to admission** to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios™, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park Except the following dates:
March 15 - March 28, 2008
June 7, 2008 - August 14, 2008
December 21, 2008 - January 3, 2009
April 4 - April 17, 2009
June 6, 2009 - August 13, 2009
December 19, 2009 - January 1, 2010
**Except for activities/events separately priced.
You also get:
- The exclusive “Mickey Monitor” Passholder newsletter
- Special offers on Walt Disney World® dining, merchandise, backstage tours, and much more!
When you order the Seasonal Pass, you will receive an exchange certificate in the mail. Redeem the exchange certificate for a Seasonal Pass at any Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket window by presenting the exchange certificate and valid photo ID. The Seasonal Pass is valid for 365 days from exchange certificate redemption.
Proof of Florida residency is required – you must provide any one of the following:
- Florida driver’s license
- Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address)
- Florida voter’s registration card with corresponding picture ID
- A college ID for a Florida college
- Florida- based military ID
Passes are non-transferable, are only valid during regularly scheduled operating hours and exclude activities / events priced separately. No additional discounts apply.
(you can put in 32181 as a zip code - that’s mine!)