Seasonal Pass Info

Hey guys. My Mom is considering getting Seasonal passes for our upcoming trip in May. Since I don’t but WDW tix, I didn’t have a lot of info to offer her. What’s y’alls feelings on them, pros and cons, and where can I find some good info on them on the net? Thanks in advance for the help.

Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm…

Now, you know www.allearsnet.com has great info - she has the ticket prices broken down.

Is your mom a FL resident? Are you talking about the Seasonal Annual Pass?

Dew, before buying a seasonal pass you would really need to sit down with the “usable dates” and “blackout dates” and figure out exactly when you may use them in the future to see if it would be worth it. If she plans on making another WDW trip during a possible “black out” period for them I’d say it might not be worth it.

Hey HogBreath - I don’t know if it’ll help, but I asked about the SP a few weeks ago. Here’s the thread. Not sure if it has any other info you could use.

She’s not a FL resident. Is the Seasonal pass only for FL residents?

The Seasonal Pass (w/ the black out dates) is only for FL residents. ANYONE can purchase an ANNUAL pass which is good 365 days a year!

We talked about the blackout dates. I know it’s through most the summer and the couple weeks around Christmas and New Years… They would more than likely only use the tix twice, but it would be less than buying park hoppers for 2 seperate trips. And since we almost always go to WDW in the “off season” the blackouts really shouldn’t be a problem.

Ok, well that’s just LAME! The AP is WAY more expensive… Stupid rules… :angry:

But thanks for the info Allyson…

Just another example of what the Florida Residents can rub in our Faces! :smiley:

Ron:
Now when have us Floridians ever rubbed anything in your faces…

Hold on a second I need to turn down the air conditioning a little. It’s hard to concentrate with the air on so loud.

yeah…turn it down a bit…all that cold air blowing almost blew my seasonal pass out the window!! :ninja:

ROTFL !!!

Yeah, mine kinda got blown about, too - NOT cool! :tongue: :laugh:

and the reason her window is open is because it is GORGEOUS out! I laid out today!

Here is Disney’s AP Info Site:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/passholder/learnMore?id=PassholderLearnMorePage

Look at r2g trying to bring this thread back on topic!! Way to go R2G!! :tongue:

Now, I don’t mind a little threadjack every now and then…gosh…believe it or not, I’ve been known to do it a time or two… But when you Florida folks (who are already the luckiest folks on the planet as far as I’m concerned) start rubbing it in about the 754,453,983 reasons why y’all are lucky to live in FL, well, that’s just more than I can stand. That’s a DEEP wound kids… :crying: Try and have some feelings for us unfortunates who have to live in a place like Delaware… :crying:

Kev… I know I’ve had this talk with you about 37 times… You’re a BAD, BAD man… :angry:

I am even more lucky I recently moved an hour and half closer to the world :noo: ( sorry couldnt resist _)

You’re gonna be in big trouble with me Cheryl… :tongue:

So should I even say that it’s a bee-yoo-tiful sunny 76 degrees, and that I’m packing a bag and cleaning my car for a beach day tomorrow? Cause I am. :cool: :tongue:

Seriously Dewey, did she make a decision yet? If she’s not FL Res, then the AP would seem to benefit her more than just basic tickets.