Seating at Tony's?

Please edjumacate me on the seating at Tony’s. For some reason I cannot picture the outdoor/veranda part of that restaurant. I KNOW that given the choice we would choose al fresco above any other indoor arrangements.
How come I have never seen this spot? (2. picture from top)

I am not sure where that is either, unless its around the side, to the right.

It actually looks very pretty inside too, we have never eaten there, we always seem to cancel our adrs there for one reason or another.

The fountain is inside the restaurant, sorta off to the left. The outdoor is on the main street side… facing city hall. You could easily miss it, if you are looking at characters or the castle as you enter… It is outside, and a great spot to see the parade if you are outside… It can be hot though because of the angle of the sun…

Hanwill has the facts maam.
Yes, I’ve seen that before but I hate outdoor eating. We have adr’s for Tony’s this year and have eaten there in the past. I’m so excited… tick tock, tick tock… You’ll have to let me know how your meal was. You’ll be there before we will.

[QUOTE=lovemysons;1002035]I am not sure where that is either, unless its around the side, to the right.

It actually looks very pretty inside too, we have never eaten there, we always seem to cancel our adrs there for one reason or another.[/QUOTE]

no, to the right is a meet and greet for Snowhite and Dopey. It’s like a little gazebo attached to the place. Around the left, across the street from the Chappeau maybe but I cannot picture that right now.

I don’t think so, there are rocking chairs all along the front side facing City Hall.

We ate there in January for the first time and were so totally pleased with the food and the atmosphere there. I had made that ADR despite all the bad reviews it got and I must say, it was one of the more memorable meals for lunch.

Oh I love to be pleasantly surprised!!:happy:

The pistachio crème brule is to die for!! And the tiramisu is SOOOO GOOD!! Tony’s is a must for us, every trip just because of the desserts!!

The outdoor seating for Tony’s is right in the front of the restaurant (if you were standing in front of Tony’s it’s on the left front area). :laugh: I guess with everything going on & everything to look at you may not notice but it’s there. A lot of people try to eat out there during the parade because you have a comfortable spot for viewing at your table. We’ve eaten at Tony’s a few times but it was either VERY hot or raining so the outside part was never an option for us.

[QUOTE=mickeyspal;1002039]Hanwill has the facts maam.
Yes, I’ve seen that before but I hate outdoor eating. We have adr’s for Tony’s this year and have eaten there in the past. I’m so excited… tick tock, tick tock… You’ll have to let me know how your meal was. You’ll be there before we will.[/QUOTE]

Fellow Jerseyian, I thought I was the only one who hated outdoor dining! Give this Jersey Boy air conditioning. :cool:

Amen Brotha! Outdoor dining is over rated and over romanticized. Not for me! :laugh:

Ahh me too! give this Mass girl the AC! Nothing worse than eating in the sweltering heat :blow:

Tony’s rocks!! The sweets are to die for.
We all got different dishes and ate off each others plates!
UMMO!

thanks Wish, had you not chimed in with your ever present wisdom/knowledge, I would not have believed those tootses :wink: The rocking chairs are to the right when you stand in front of the place. I never saw the porch on the left.

what the heck is the matter with you N.Jersey-ans? don’t you know how wonderful it is to eat outside? OMG, we do breakfast, lunch and dinner out there. that is if the guests haven’t taken every available table and chairs, those selfish beasts.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1002078]thanks Wish, had you not chimed in with your ever present wisdom/knowledge, I would not have believed those tootses :wink: The rocking chairs are to the right when you stand in front of the place. I never saw the porch on the left.

what the heck is the matter with you N.Jersey-ans? don’t you know how wonderful it is to eat outside? OMG, we do breakfast, lunch and dinner out there. that is if the guests haven’t taken every available table and chairs, those selfish beasts.[/QUOTE]

I love to eat outside! It is a sad day indeed when I have to bring my chairs and tables back inside for the winter.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1002078]thanks Wish, had you not chimed in with your ever present wisdom/knowledge, I would not have believed those tootses :wink: The rocking chairs are to the right when you stand in front of the place. I never saw the porch on the left.

what the heck is the matter with you N.Jersey-ans? don’t you know how wonderful it is to eat outside? OMG, we do breakfast, lunch and dinner out there. that is if the guests haven’t taken every available table and chairs, those selfish beasts.[/QUOTE]

I think the general rule for most residents well north-east of the mason-dixon line is that if the temperature is above 75 degrees al fresco is an al no-go. :laugh:

I made an ADR at Tony’s for my cousin’s first trip for her family not even realizing it was during the afternoon parade. I just honestly didn’t even think about. It being their first trip, they didn’t realize either. They were seated outside without asking or requesting and about 10 minutes into their meal the parade started. They still say it was one of the most magical moments of their trip because it was so unexpected.

I’ve never eaten outside there but have an ADR for dinner there for my next trip. Can’t wait!

I love looking at those pictures! I have never eaten there but I am making our ADRs next month and I am thinking of adding this place to our list of eats! It sounds like it is a pleasant surprise to eat here.