Seaworld question?

So i just bought our buy one day go the rest of the year passes for seaworld (so sad they aren’t disney annual passes though). well we are going for the first time ever on saturday for my daughter’s birthday (it’s technically on Sunday but whatever). Anywho does Seaworld do anything special on birthdays like disney does?

I don’t believe that they do but you can always ask. My DD will be at Busch Gardens for her Bday and wants to know that same thing…Can’t beat Disney! Last time we were at WDW we celebrated DD#2s bday and now of course DD#1 wants her turn. The only problems is DD#1s bday is usually over spring break. So we will have to see how we are going to pull that one off. WDW also hooked DD#1 up the last time we were there because she lost a tooth and they made sure that Tinkerbelle got the Tooth Fairy the message and DD#1 received a trading pin from the Tooth Fairy.

Hope you have a great day at SW. Let me know if the Busch parks do anything to celebrate.

Not sure but I would check out their website and/or call cs. Good luck!

I can’t say I ever remember seeing anything going on, but I agree with those who said to call and ask.

We were there in February for my sons birthday I asked at the guest relations booth and they gave my son stickers, then they asked how old he was. He turned 6 that day and they gave him a stuffed Shamu. It was awesome!

[QUOTE=Dawn;1021908]I don’t believe that they do but you can always ask. My DD will be at Busch Gardens for her Bday and wants to know that same thing…Can’t beat Disney! Last time we were at WDW we celebrated DD#2s bday and now of course DD#1 wants her turn. The only problems is DD#1s bday is usually over spring break. So we will have to see how we are going to pull that one off. WDW also hooked DD#1 up the last time we were there because she lost a tooth and they made sure that Tinkerbelle got the Tooth Fairy the message and DD#1 received a trading pin from the Tooth Fairy.

Hope you have a great day at SW. Let me know if the Busch parks do anything to celebrate.[/QUOTE]

That is awesome, I didn’t know anything about losing the tooth there?? Where do you go for that?

My son’s tooth fell out at WDW too… luckily, the tooth fairy had the whole day to come up with the location of our son, so he could get a trading pin too… Only- he got two because it was a front tooth. His big sister got one because she was so helpful to her little brother that day. The tooth fairy is generous at WDW.

Sorry- haven’t been to Sea World with the kids, and I am not sure when we will go- I cannot leave WDW property… something about the magic.