SeaWorld

While in Orlando, we are planning to do a day in SeaWorld. What is the quickest and/or cheapest way to get there from AS Sports?

cheapest would be bus not sure how much this cost but it took us a long time to Wait for the bus and the bus journey. it also depends on how many are going to travel.

a taxi cost around $90 return from Disney at the times that suite you. we use quicksilver now when we are in Orlando
Quicksilver Tours & Transportation : Orlando airport Disney World transportation.

i think they have some info on allears.com as well.

I hired a towncar. It cost about 60 round trip as I recall. It was more conveinent than a bus and costs about the same as a taxi. You could also just rent a car for one day, but then you have the hassle of picking it up and returning it.

Thanks for the advice… I’ll look into Quicksilver and see what they say.

We used a cab to and from Downtown Disney. Round trip was between $50 and $60. I liked that if we wanted to leave Sea World early then we didn’t have to wait for a car and if we decided to stay later, we could do that as well.

[QUOTE=Tinkfan;911564]We used a cab to and from Downtown Disney. Round trip was between $50 and $60. I liked that if we wanted to leave Sea World early then we didn’t have to wait for a car and if we decided to stay later, we could do that as well.[/QUOTE]

If you do take a cab, DTD is the closest spot you could go from! Taking one from the AS resorts would cost significantly more!

[QUOTE=alilmagical32;911568]If you do take a cab, DTD is the closest spot you could go from! Taking one from the AS resorts would cost significantly more![/QUOTE]

But how much time would you waste getting from AS to DTD, then getting a cab- then there is getting back again:wub:

Sure if cash is very tight every $$ counts.

[QUOTE=jimbo;911585]But how much time would you waste getting from AS to DTD, then getting a cab- then there is getting back again:wub:

Sure if cash is very tight every $$ counts.[/QUOTE]

Very true, but if you plan on a night a DTD anyways-- after Sea World would be a good time!

[QUOTE=alilmagical32;911872]Very true, but if you plan on a night a DTD anyways-- after Sea World would be a good time![/QUOTE]

it’s all in the planning:heart:

We used to get a cab from POR to Sea World, but that was many years ago before DH plucked up the courage to drive so my price guide would be way out.
Have you done Sea World before? if not its a lovely day out.