Second Time to Disneyworld **HELP**

We are going to be at the Saratoga springs the week of 5/27-6/3. We have a 6 1/2 year old daughter, we made reservations for breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table and plan on doing Chef Mickey’s for dinner one night (we’ve done this before). What else should we do that our daughter would enjoy? I really appreciate all of your knowledge in helping us plan an ultimate Disney experience for our daughter.

Thanks!

Kelley

CRYSTAL PALACE! CRYSTAL PALACE! CRYSTAL PALACE! Pooh and the gang make this an awesome place to dine. The parade is just so much fun the kids and adults! I also highly recommend 1900 Park Fare dinner at Grand Floridian is AWESOME. The food is wonderful. It is Cinderella, Prince Charming, Suzie and Perla. This one of our (and my DD’s) favorite.

Hoop de doo! It’s my kids favorite dinner show. Fried chicken,ribs, and all the fixins’ and a great show that is fun for all ages.

Let me start by saying Welcome!

Welcome!

ANd the best is the Crystal Palace gig. My guys all love Pooh.

Your going to be in Disney the exact week that I am. And last year was our first year going. We loved Chef Mickeys.

Jen

Crystal Palace and the Garden Grill.

My vote is for CRT and Chef Mickey’s. Personally, too many character breakfasts in a week would get to me. I’d rather enjoy some of the other restaurants as well. Your daughter will love being at WDW no matter how many or few character meals you have.

Welcome to our family at DC!

My kids at that aged loved Crystal Palace of course! Since then, a new Princess Breakfast has been added at Akershus in the Norway Pavilion, which your daughter might enjoy!

But my kids REALLY, REALLY got the biggest kick out of Ohana at the Polynesian, where they get to have delicious food in a tropical atmosphere, and they get to play fun games all aroudn the restaurant, led by cast members… this is such a great place!

Ohanas and definately Crystal palace the breakfast lasagna is one of my favorites on property

Welcome to DC :smile:

Yay someone else from Louisiana.

Chef Mickey’s CRT CP all good.

Disney Central Abreviations List:
http://www.disneycentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16277