Secret bathroom at DL?

I found this link on YouTube, and it is one of many that feature this same bathroom, and they all claim it is a secret bathroom – but I am curious about what makes it such a secret? It’s in a puiblic area and the door says RESTROOM, so what’s so secret about it?

YouTube - Disneyland’s Secret Bathroom

I’ve seen things on-line about a ‘secret bathroom’ but never really thought it was anything that revealing. :laugh: It’s a BATHROOM… oooooOooOOOO. :laugh: Actually, I don’t think that was the same bathroom I heard about in the video you posted. I thought the ‘secret’ one was unmarked?

You’d think a secret bathroom would be unmarked, wouldn’t you? LOL

[QUOTE=MissDisney;938316]I found this link on YouTube, and it is one of many that feature this same bathroom, and they all claim it is a secret bathroom – but I am curious about what makes it such a secret? It’s in a puiblic area and the door says RESTROOM, so what’s so secret about it?

YouTube - Disneyland’s Secret Bathroom[/QUOTE]

Its not so much thats its “secret” but its really hidden, for starters, its right next to a cast member backstage entry into backstage frontierland/fantasyland - so that makes it a bit more hidden all on its own, its also not really advertised (yes, its on the map, but there are no other signs pointing to it, plus most guests cant ever seem to find it, Ive had guests ask me where it was when I worked there and its clearly marked on the map), and its also by the back entrance to Frontierland…mind you just down the way are the main Frontierland restrooms by Rancho de Zocalo Restaurante (or how ever its spelled) and most guests use those. But it also has a wall that sticks out to help hide the CM backstage entrance and it has vegetation around it along with chairs and tables and its by Carnation Plaza, which is used mainly for Special Music events/Weekend Music events, so you dont find a lot a lot of foot traffic in the area when nothing is going on (compared to the main foot traffic that the main entrance of Frontierland gets). So in general most guests just simply dont see it and usually find restrooms else where by crowds. But its nice because its a single person/family restroom and its usually very very clean…so if you ever just need a really private moment…thats the restroom for you!

haha, TRUE! I thought the ‘secret unmarked’ one is actually for CMs and it’s near some tunnel that leads to Rancho Del Zocalo. Personally, I couldnt care less. If I’ve gotta’ pee, I’ve gotta’ pee… don’t care if it’s in a secret bathroom or not.:laugh:

Maybe it’s in an out of the way place and is never crowded?

On DCL there is a “secret deck” Aft on deck 7. It is not really secret but it is called that because not everyone seems to go back there and find it.

[QUOTE=jk8;938321]Maybe it’s in an out of the way place and is never crowded?
[/QUOTE]

yuuup, check out what I posted a few posts up and it explains it all :smile:

Now that is a secret worth keeping! Just for us Buzzers! :happy:

The REAL question is why would anyone video it?

Hahaha…you would be surprised at what people will video tape in the parks :tongue: