Secret Star Makeover - Bibbity Bobbity Boutique

Has anyone done this experience at the DTD location and can you provide me with details of what comes with the package? I’m not sure if the entire outfit will be provided, or if I should plan on bringing something myself?
Thanks!

Last june we did just the hair,make up, and nails. The dress was just to girly for my DD. She really liked it but for her, we probably won’t do it again. Not because it was a bad expirence but she is just not that girly. It was nice though and something different.

we did it at the castle. You can do as much or as little. My DD only did hair and makeup and nails, no costumes. the year before she had worn her princess costume to a breakfast and was horribly uncomfortable.

It can be very expensive, but you can get all of the costume and more (gloves, shoes, tiara, etc.)

It was something I am glad I did, but wouldn’t do it again.

And, you can bring your own outfit, princess wear, it doesn’t need to be purchased there. Sometimes you can find the outfits alot cheaper off site.

have fun!

Actually the one that I’m looking for info on is the “Secret Star Makeover” the girls are done up to look like Hannah Montana. It is only available at DTD and it includes the costume, I’m just not sure how detailed the costume is. Allears says it is a T-shirt only, however their price quoted on Allears is much lower than what Disney is actually charging.
We’ve done BBB at MK a few times, so I am familiar with the princess makeovers, but DD6 is slowly outgrowing the princess makeover :crying: so I thought this would be more up her alley.

Nice! I didn’t know about it. My DD has outgrown the princesses too. . maybe she would like this.

thanks!

Just bumping this in hopes of some insight. :blush:
I haven’t been able to find any further info.

You never out grow a princess make over.

You can out grow your tu-tu …butt not the make over.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1061620]You never out grow a princess make over.

You can out grow your tu-tu …butt not the make over.[/QUOTE]

Tell that to my DD8 who thinks she is 16!:laugh:

Disney’s Secret Star Makeover: Available only at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Downtown Disney, this makeover will turn your child into Hannah Montana. The package includes a Hannah Montana wig, a microphone headset, a Hannah Montana guitar purse, a choice of a pink or blue T-shirt, a backstage pass/make-up kit, and a secret star photo shoot with one 6X8 photo for $109.95 (plus tax). You can also add a Hannah Montana costume with a jacket and pants and additional photos to this package if you’d like for an additional cost.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1061620]You never out grow a princess make over.

You can out grow your tu-tu …butt not the make over.[/QUOTE]

now see… I’m passed the makeover but i’ll never give up my Tu-Tu :laugh:

Okay, I did a little research, and this might help you out a bit -

Hannah Montana Makeover at Downtown Disney

Laughing Place Lotion: Hannah Montana-Inspired Makeover Now Offered at Downtown Disney Location of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Laughing Place Lotion) - LaughingPlace.com: Disney World, Disneyland and More

It looks that the blue tee-shirt that the girl is wearing in the second link with Hannah Montana on it is what comes with the package.

Also, this is only available until April 30. I think Hannah Montana has grown up… :sad:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1062011]Okay, I did a little research, and this might help you out a bit -

Hannah Montana Makeover at Downtown Disney

Laughing Place Lotion: Hannah Montana-Inspired Makeover Now Offered at Downtown Disney Location of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Laughing Place Lotion) - LaughingPlace.com: Disney World, Disneyland and More

It looks that the blue tee-shirt that the girl is wearing in the second link with Hannah Montana on it is what comes with the package.

Also, this is only available until April 30. I think Hannah Montana has grown up… :sad:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your help and the links. Yes, we were told when we booked that as of May 1st, this package will no longer be offered.

When I called down the CM quoted me $153 for the package, which is higher than the $109 that the other websites are quoting and the CM said that the package came with “costume w/tutu”, but I’m still not sure what exactly the whole outfit consists of. Hmmmm:huh:
Well, I guess we’ll find out for sure when we are there. Thanks for all the help with the info!
Maybe I’ll post a pic when we get back to solve the mystery!:laugh:

the new version of this package includes a thong and bong…
lol sorry couldn’t resist…

lol nubeanie:laugh:. So very true, she is trying way too hard to go the Lohan route.