Secrets of Disneyland

Saw the link on Yahoo today. Thought I would share it, even though I have not read it yet.
7 Secrets About Disneyland

I knew five of the seven secrets! :happy:

Thanks for posting!

Thanks for posting

Haha very cool, I knew all of those already (not trying to sound like a know-it-all…have lots of family that work at DLR, I used to, and I work for the company still) but that is a great link, thanks for posting it!

I’m in the process of reading MOUSE TALES by David koenig.

It is QUITE an eye opener…

I knew some of the stuff. But there are some really interesting events that have happened over the past fifty-five years.

(Including a Samoan :ph34r:)

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;931859]I’m in the process of reading MOUSE TALES by David koenig.

It is QUITE an eye opener…

I knew some of the stuff. But there are some really interesting events that have happened over the past fifty-five years.

(Including a Samoan :ph34r:)[/QUOTE]

haha…if only you knew the stories even Ive accumulated from the stuff Ive seen/taken part in during the time I worked at Disneyland/have accumulated from working at the disney store…pretty interesting stuff…heh…lol!

And for those who have not read Mouse Tales or More Mouse Tales yet…do, its so good!

Cool, I already knew all of those. :tongue: Maybe I should read the same book 626 is reading. Hey 626, want pony that over to NJ when you’re done? :smile:

Voldemort has dibs on it, but she’s flying up to Disneyland in March… So she could probably send it to ya after she’s done reading it… :happy:

I’m sure she’ll appreciate that you volunteered her! :tongue: I will look into the book! :smile:

Thank you big guy. :heart:

Very cool. I love the one about stocking the river with fish…can you imagine some walking on Pirates holding a catfish…lol

There’s also a secret about DL. In the Matterhorn, there is a basketball court!! I saw this on OnDemand. There’s a WHOLE section on Disney stuff.

[QUOTE=anaheimboy;931864]
And for those who have not read Mouse Tales or More Mouse Tales yet…do, its so good![/QUOTE]

I especially liked the chapter entitled: “Lawyerland”… :pirate:

Yea, its a half court basketball court, its all in the area where the mountain climbing CMs take their break and its also by the loading area where Tink goes out for RDCT.

Did anyone else think that article was a little lame? :blink: Certainly a Disneyland CM could have come up with more interesting facts than that!

I was thinking the same thing since I like many other CMS and fans know so much about the resort most guests dont know about, but its still a nice little article for those who dont know much about the resort. :smile:

Yeah I guess it’s only lame for us hardcore Disney geeks! :laugh:

Here’s a photo of it…

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Disney (Matterhorn Basketball Court)

[QUOTE=MrsBee;932876]Here’s a photo of it…

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Disney (Matterhorn Basketball Court)[/QUOTE]

Very Cool.:cool:

And I would have us be nothing less than that! :tongue:

:laugh: Agreed, definitely.