See stalking is good

We have a trip planned for Dec. 7 nights at BLT and 2 night at SSR. Really wanted BCV,but was willing at stay at AKV. Set up waitlist about a month ago. Checked web site, checked website, repeat 27 thousand times. This morning about 6 am, I noticed AKV was available. So I booked it. No more SSR. Then I saw the tues night was open at BCV. Hmmm do I book it and take the chance of having to change resorts three times? I book it. Check the website again and now the Wednesday night is available. Whoo hoo. So now we are Wednesday to Tuesday at BLT and Tuesday to Thursday at BCV. I’ll keep checking to see if another day or two opens at BCV. That would be perfect. I do have wait lists for the extra days.

Good job, I love it when things work. I hope the rest of your trip works out the way you want.

Isn’t this fun! Especially with all the hard work paying off. I absolutely love that you just came back from a trip and you are already planning out the next one. Life is good!!!

This trip is just us. We had a trip in Sept with DD and family and in May DS and family. As much as we love them, these young whippersnappers wear us out. And there is a fair amount of “we are going on a ride, we’ll meet up 20 mins”. An hour later…oh there was the ride, then potty, then ice cream, then playing the drums on the way over… As my DH says" trips are much easier when I’m (meaning him) is the only one causing problems".

Plus we had gone in warmer weather so the grand kids could go swimming. Not always a sure thing in the winter months. We like the cooler weather and the Christmas decoration.

…sure wish I could just come back from a trip and start planning the next one…we only go every 2-3 years…the only reason we are going this summer (2years) is because I got a PIN and pushed myself to use it… Next trip after this summer will probably be 3 years away… :frowning:

When our kids were young we went every 2 or 3 yrs. Then they got into high school and we skipped a few yrs and then my DH had his job vanish. There was a space of 9 yrs before we got back. But the last few yrs we have made several trips. Done with wedding bills, school bills and mortgage,(of course there is always taxes), but we have some breathing room.

Well, I believe 2-3 years is totally unacceptable for as much as you LOVE Disney:wub: I’m thinking you need to look into DVC resale for a small contract that will at least get you there once a year. Best money I have ever spent. Honestly!!!

I would love that…but DH is not so much a Disney fan as my DD and I are…he hasn’t been since…hmm…2002 maybe? I’m hoping that when the GKs come along, he will get back into going with us and maybe I can talk him into to…of course the airfare keeps going up and up too. If we were within comfortable driving distance that would help get me there more often. :blush:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1142422]I would love that…but DH is not so much a Disney fan as my DD and I are…he hasn’t been since…hmm…2002 maybe?/QUOTE]

That’s valid grounds fopr divorce…or having him committed to a “home” at least. :laugh:

My MIL wanted to move closer to all her Grandkids, so she bartered with her husband and told him that if he did that for her, it would be all her birthday, mothers day, anniversary and Christmas gifts all rolled into one for the rest of their lives. They moved! Maybe a conversation like that is in order, having him buy you DVC as a gift(s).

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1142423][QUOTE=smallworld;1142422]I would love that…but DH is not so much a Disney fan as my DD and I are…he hasn’t been since…hmm…2002 maybe?/QUOTE]

That’s valid grounds fopr divorce…or having him committed to a “home” at least. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well, I don’t golf and he lives on the golf course so…yeah…we could equally part ways I guess!!! lol

Double post!

More good news. I got another night at BCV. This was due to wait list, not stalking, but it’s good to know waitlisting works.

I had heard WL were run overnight, but I got an email at 6:30 in the evening.

So now it’s 5 nights BLT, 3 nights BCV. We are hoping another night at BCV. We actually have rooms at BLT starting on Dec 1, but the flights on Dec 3 were 99 bucks. I’m keeping an eye on flights, in the price drops, I’ll switch to another day.

Jo-Jo, FWIW, my family & I will be up there Dec. 1 - 4 for my Mom’s bday. If you would like to meet up for a bit, we would love to meet another MB member! Huakai and her family will there that week as well and we will be spending some time with them.

I’ll be in on the 5th for a quickie before cruise on 7th. Waitlisted BLT and it came through.

NOT DCL but the mouse will just have to understand - maybe the real estate market will improve and I will be able to give him some more money to add DVC Polly. :laugh:

It’s been almost a year since I’ve been in the parks…getting withdrawl symptoms. Must visit house of mouse. Now…where is that ZOMBIE smilie?!?

May have a work trip in Orlando but that’s not till October. :ohmy: