Seeyareelsoon

Seeyareelsoon has a dining calculator with a video discription

See Ya Reel Soon

that is interesting. It even compares the price of your total vacation if you get Free Dining vs Room Only. There is a choice to use TiW, but it doesn’t include alcohol so you would have to figure that up. It seems like it would be a good tool, although it would take some time to input all of the information.

Has anyone given this a try? I had attempted to use a different dining calculator at one time, but it was rather confusing. This appears as if it might be easier?:blush:

The link is to the video (maybe :laugh: :laugh:) You can Google seeyareelsoon to download the free calculator. They also have a lot of vacation videos that are fun to watch. :blush:

I just used the calculator and it told me pretty much what I already knew. I put in the places we plan to eat that are considered “on property” and it added up to be about $900 less paying oop than ddp. There were a couple of places I like to go (Beaches & Cream, Kringla) that weren’t on the list, but I still think we would come out way ahead by not being on the plan.

Wow! $900 is a huge savings. I’m glad the calculator was useful.

Oh don’t get me wrong we would still spend some of that, but with our eating/drinking habits and the options it gave me it calculated a difference that high. As mentioned, several things weren’t on the list or else our touring plans don’t qualify for DDP. That’s why it’s not a good option for us.
TIW on the other hand would be good, but w/o AP’s we don’t qualify for that either :sad:.

This is a great tool! I am going to plug in our choices when I get a minute and see how things come out. I think this next trip it will be better to pay oop instead of getting ddp, but I want to see how much.

Part of the issue for us is that we feel we just get too much food with the ddp. I hate throwing food out. DH and I plan to split some meals this next trip and we want to eat more QMs than other trips so we aren’t so tied down to reservations.

[QUOTE=jen9804;1131448]This is a great tool! I am going to plug in our choices when I get a minute and see how things come out. I think this next trip it will be better to pay oop instead of getting ddp, but I want to see how much.

Part of the issue for us is that we feel we just get too much food with the ddp. I hate throwing food out. DH and I plan to split some meals this next trip and we want to eat more QMs than other trips so we aren’t so tied down to reservations.[/QUOTE]

Let us know how it works out! I hate to throw out 1/2 my meal too!

Thank you for the tool!

You are welcome!

I thought I might bump this in case someone missed it!