Separate room for surprise party?

We are thinking of having a surprise party for DD when we’re at WDW this Christmas. She is finishing up her senior year of college soccer and we want to give he a special night. Mickey at Mousketrips said Jiko in
AKL has a special room that seats 12 or so. Does anyone else know of any other spots that might work?

I think California Grill has a room. Not sure of the size though.

Shula’s Steakhouse at the Dolphin has private dining rooms. One seats 12, four seats 15 and then several others go up from there.

Shula’s

That is all I can think of. Although I am guessing some of the hotels that a “convention” center attached my have some boardrooms type things available, but I imagine the atmosphere would be lacking.

I know for certain California Grill has private party rooms.
You might want to think about booking a small banquet room in one of the convention center hotels, that is, Contemporary, CSR, Yacht/Beach, Swan or Dolphin. I’d also call WDW DINE and ask them directly if any restaurant or resort can accomodate you and what it would cost.
There’s always the Grand One yacht and you could in theory charter a large pontoon boat and work out your meal with that resort’s room service department.
I’m just throwing out ideas.