Sept park hours?

:confused: I thought Sept hours came out today. I checked all the sites I knew of and nothing. Does anyone know where and when I can find them? I need to figure out my adrs for next Friday. Thanks all

Give it a couple hours, or a day at the most.
The main Disney site should have them up “real soon”.

I was just coming here to ask the same thing!

If I remember correctly, they were late in getting the Aug. hours up as well. I, too, am anxiously awaiting those Sept. hours.

Add me to the list of people waiting for Sept hours. I was looking at August hours too and I didn’t see anywhere listed what the hours for Fantasmic were. Where is everyone looking to find them? I know the hours aren’t up yet but I just wanted to see what the listing looked like. I was on the Disney website but couldn’t find them anywhere. Thanks

Kim

August 2009 - Theme Park, Parade, Fireworks and Water Park Hours

Kim,

Somebody posted this for me about a week ago. Hope it helps with your planning!:happy:

WOW that is perfect! Hopefully it fills up with September hours soon. Thank you

Kim

[QUOTE=kimblebee;964694]WOW that is perfect! Hopefully it fills up with September hours soon. Thank you

Kim[/QUOTE]

You’re welcome. :happy:

Actually it was 2nd Star who showed me this website a few days ago, but isn’t it great?! I’ve been using it for planning our August trip.

I am patiently waiting for the hours… first time for ADR’s are June 14.
I need to have the group meeting about choices, and what times suit the group?

If you go to disneyworld.disney.go.com and scroll over the discover link at the top of the page.It will bring you to links for the theme parks. Choose your park, then choose the calendar link on the parks main page. This links you to that parks calendar. Pick the month you want. Then click on the day you are interested in and it will show you that days times. By the way the grid for september is up but still empty. This is still a good thing because earlier they didn"t have that going yet. Hope this helps.

Thanks all! I work till 9 tonight iso I have high hopes it will be up and running.

I am jealous of you tink because you go to double digits tomorrow. I have to wait a few more days for that : )

Kim

I thought it was today to. but as soundgod said " give it a few hours or a day".

cant wait to book adr’s I’m hoping for Le Cellier Steakhouse

I’m disappointed that sea world closes at 6pm for the 14 days we are in Orlando, this is the same for universal:sad:

Those of us waiting for Aug. hours thought they would be up on May 1st and were anxiously checking every hour, but they never came up on the 1st, or the 2nd, or the 3rd…I think they weren’t posted until around May 5th. So, I hope they are up for you guys very soon, because I know exactly what you’re going through, but try to be patient because it may be a few more days. Also, when they did come up, they were not all instantly posted. Different parks were added separately throughout the day, so you may still have to keep checking back even once they start posting them. Good luck!

[QUOTE=kimblebee;964796]I am jealous of you tink because you go to double digits tomorrow. I have to wait a few more days for that : )

Kim[/QUOTE]

I was going to check in on Sept 11 but decided I needed to leave a day early because work is killing me. Like a day will really make a difference :laugh: I thought you were checking in on Sept 11? That’s 2 days away for your countdown.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;964667]Give it a couple hours, or a day at the most.
The main Disney site should have them up “real soon”.[/QUOTE]
I guess I can give it a day or 2 but they need to hurry up! Don’t they know we are all waiting :laugh:

Interesting story, when I was on the WDW website earlier trying to see if the hours were up, a window popped-up and asked if I wanted to take a survey about my experience with the website. I say yes and it asked questions about my overall satisfaction with the site. I answered a question telling them that I did not find what I was looking for and it asked why I was unsatisfied and I mentioned that I was looking for Sept. park hours and they were not up.

So, if anyone actually reads those things, maybe it will help get them up sooner. Here’s hoping.

Last month the hours weren’t posted for until May 5 or 6. Maybe this is going to be a pattern.

I hope not, with dining reservations being made at 90 days, we planners need all the time available to plan.

[QUOTE=jimbo;964803]
cant wait to book adr’s I’m hoping for Le Cellier Steakhouse

I’m disappointed that sea world closes at 6pm for the 14 days we are in Orlando, this is the same for universal:sad:[/QUOTE]

One thing you can always depend on is that Epcot will always close for the night at 9 PM, except between Thanksgiving and New Year’s when it closes at 9:30.
Also, Epcot’s evening EMH is generally Friday night.
If Le Cellier is that important to you, just plan around that dinner reservation.

As for Universal and Sea World, you can pretty much finish those parks by 5 PM if you hit them hard from rope drop and get back to WDW to finish you day out there. Remember, the more days you add to your MYW ticket, the less they cost.
Additionally, if you’re there for 14 days, you might as well just upgrade to an AP or an SP, get a full year’s worth of Disney admission and the ability to park hop at will.