September ADRs Finalized....I think!

For our trip in Sept. it is a bigish group. My ma. My bro and his DW and 2 DS (8 and 10 mos) My Dh and DS (6) and me. So we decided that each person (except the 10 mo old) could pic 1 restaurant.

OK so here we go…Please be brutally honest…

We arrive LATE LATE LATE Friday September 24 so no meal that day. Just check in at Poly (hopefully by 10:30 at the latest) and go to bed! My mom does not want to have to wait for luggage through ME so she rented a limo…oh la la!

[B]Saturday, September 25th:[/B]
Breakfast: Kona Cafe (New to us)
Dinner: Garden Grill (New to us) (My DS pick)

[B]Sunday, September 26th:[/B]
Dinner: 50’s Primetime Cafe (New to us) (Mom pick)

[B]Monday, September 27th:[/B]
Dinner: The Wave (New to us) (Brother Pick)

[B]Tuesday, September 28th:[/B]Dinner: Chef Mickey’s - LOVE this place. The food is just so so but being a chef I just love meeting Chef Mickey and the character interaction is great! (My Nephew pick)

Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party in Evening! We did this last time. Had dinner at CM and changed at the Cont. then took the monorail over to the party. It worked perfect!

[B]Wednesday, September 29th:[/B]
Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare (New to us)
Massage at GF Spa! (New to us)
Dinner: Spirit of Aloha (New to us)

[B]Thursday, September 30th:[/B]Dinner: Sci-Fi Dine in Theatre - We have been here before. I do not like the food here but I do love the shakes and DH & DS really love this place. So Dh made this his pic.

[B]Friday, October 1, 2010:[/B]
Dinner: Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (New to us) (DSIL pick)

[B]Saturday, October 2, 2010[/B]
Breakfast: 'Ohana (New to us)

What 'cha think?

Thanks, Lisa

Your Adr’s look great! First I love the fact that everyone got to pick a place, makes it really a “family” vacation and second I love how so many are new to you.:mickey:

My son and daughter really want to go back to Sci-Fi Dine, but I too thought the food was bad, maybe we will just go for a shake and fries or something…

Your ADR’s are fab! great choices.

great choices I think you will like all that you picked

I like them all too, except for one problem. We are not crossing paths at all for our ADR’s! :mickey: We are also going to Chef Mickey’s on Tuesday, but for breakfast and we are doing the Halloween Party on Friday. Other than that, they sound great.

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1041404]
Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party in Evening! We did this last time. Had dinner at CM and changed at the Cont. [/QUOTE]

Sorry to hijack the thread, but what did you dress up as? We are attending on Halloween night and I am still working out the costumes.

It’s good to see you chose so many new restaurants! I think you’ll love most of them. DEFINITELY PTC, it’s delicious, and adorable!

I hope we end up going in Nov. I love making ADR plans!

These sound delicious! You’re going to have a great time!

Well…

Ty was Buzz Lightyear and DH and I did not want to be uncomfortable so DH had a cowboy t-shirt and wore a cowboy hat and badge. I wore a shirt that said princess and wore a tiara.

I have pictures in my TR

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/46786-i-love-my-life-trip-report.html

Lisa

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1041825]
Ty was Buzz Lightyear and DH and I did not want to be uncomfortable so DH had a cowboy t-shirt and wore a cowboy hat and badge. I wore a shirt that said princess and wore a tiara.

I have pictures in my TR

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/46786-i-love-my-life-trip-report.html

Lisa[/QUOTE]

Found 'em. Very cute! You are thinking the same as me. Costumes have to be small enough to fit comfortable in the checked luggage, comfortable & cool enough for everyone to leave their cranky at the gate. There are five of us and we wanted something where we all themed together. DH shot down the Incredibles. Said there was NO way he was walking around in tights! That was probably smart anyway. My tights days were gone two kids ago.:laugh:

BTW, the picture of Ty with Stitch is adorable.

[QUOTE=simplytall;1041844]Found 'em. Very cute! You are thinking the same as me. Costumes have to be small enough to fit comfortable in the checked luggage, comfortable & cool enough for everyone to leave their cranky at the gate. There are five of us and we wanted something where we all themed together. DH shot down the Incredibles. Said there was NO way he was walking around in tights! That was probably smart anyway. My tights days were gone two kids ago.:laugh:

BTW, the picture of Ty with Stitch is adorable.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

This year we have not decided what we are gonna do but I think I wanna do the princess thing again! (When else can you dress up and be treated like a princess in September!?)

Tyler wants to be sorcer Mickey! We’ll see!

Lisa