September Surprises?

I’m going the last week of September. It is value season and crowd levels look to be low, but…

Any surprises I should be looking out for? Massive tour groups? Cheerleaders? Football camps? Dopey wrecking boats from too much alcohol? Etc.

Our one February trip was punctuated by cheerleaders misbehaving on attractions and rudely cutting in lines. I want to be prepared for this.

Be prepared for anything Cavey. A lot of people know September is a slow month, so they come and take advantage.

Our slow months this year have been VERY busy, and I don’t expect it to be different for the remaining “slow months.”

Well, sometimes there can be surprise hurricanes in September.

Shhhh…I am going the end of September into October and we don’t need to jinx it! LOL! :ohmy:

HUSH! My wedding is in September! :tongue:

Congratulations!!!

We will be down the 3rd week of September. I can’t believe someone actually said the “H” word… sheesh.

:huh:Your getting married? Oh Congratulations to you!!! VERY happy for you!

The “h” word doesn’t scare me! A lot of times that we are going to get an “h” we head to WDW!! (That’s bc I am in S Florida!)

Just think of all the rain to keep everyone out of the parks (as long as they are open)!!

Oh my goodness!! That is wonderful news!! I am sure the weather will be perfect. I was only truly trying to annoy Cavey with my post.:biggrin:

I believe your wedding is the day I arrive, right? September 22. Sorry, I KNOW you want to invite me, but we have a late arrival that day. :cool:

I can handle rain. We are prepared for the weather. I just don’t want to deal with the huge tour groups.

We went Sept. 13-22 lat year and it was our favorite trip by far. It was busy certain days, but not with huge groups like it has been in the summer when we went.

I wish there was a “like” button for that one.

[QUOTE=Cavey;1116445]I’m going the last week of September. It is value season and crowd levels look to be low, but…

Any surprises I should be looking out for? Massive tour groups? Cheerleaders? Football camps? Dopey wrecking boats from too much alcohol? Etc.

Our one February trip was punctuated by cheerleaders misbehaving on attractions and rudely cutting in lines. I want to be prepared for this.[/QUOTE]

One thing to prep yourself for is the opening of the new areas of Fantasyland. By that time Ariels area should be running a soft opening if everything sticks to schedule.

I still haven’t received your check so I might be your September surprise…

Yeah!!!:biggrin:

If you actually get a check, then YOU can be surprised. :tongue:

Woo hoo! I hope it will be open when we are there.