Set your Tivos for the WDW Christmas Parade!

Tuesday, December 25th. 10:00am-12:00pm on ABC the WDW Christmas Day parade will air. Scheduled performers: Cast of HS Musical 2, Miley Cyrus, Josh Groban, Jonas Bros, Patti LaBelle, Jessica Simpson, Katharine McFlea, & Menudo. Hosted by Regis & Kelly in WDW & Ryan Gleefest in Disneyland.

I’ll be tuned in, as I shake all the shiny packages under the tree. :laugh:

Can’t wait to watch it! Got to see the “warm up” for Miley Cyrus at Disneyland! Didn’t hang around to watch though…too many other things to do!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar] Hosted by Regis & Kelly in WDW & Ryan Gleefest in Disneyland. QUOTE]

Gleefest, this is very cute. He drives me nuts, and I’m not sure why, just one of those people that crawl under your skin.

Gleefest, this is very cute. He drives me nuts, and I’m not sure why, just one of those people that crawl under your skin.[/QUOTE]

I know, I’m not an Idol fan, I apologize to the free world. :laugh: Ryan Seacrest is like an audioanimatronic, I think his Madame Tussauds wax figure looks more real than he does. :pinch:

Hey, Wishy, do you know if this is going to be LIVE or taped? About 4 years ago, we were watching the parades here in California (during a rare rain storm). The parade shots from Disneyland were in bright sunshine and when I voiced my confusion, my DD (and DLR CM) Leslie gave me the “there’s no hope for you” look and said, “Dad, they taped this about three weeks ago.” Talk about bursting my bubble. Next thing you know, they’ll be telling me Santa doesn’t really deliver the presents himself, but sends them UPS!"

I am nearly 99.9% sure they tape it way before. I seem to always get an invite to the WDW taping from DVC or something but I am never in town, not sure about the DL portion.

They tape the DL portion ahead of time as well. Well…at least the Miley Cyrus part. The day they taped it was overcast…it is supposed to be nice and sunny on Christmas day here in So. Cal.

sigh…I’ll be at stupid xmas morning brunch…I am still wishing for the flu or some other illness for xmas this year:frown:

OUCH! What a line-up! With the exception of the dulcet tones of Josh Groban, that’s some must-miss TV. Even if it is WDW.

Ooooh! Yay! Sounds like one my kids will love. We still have last year’s parade on our Tivo . . . the kids just watched it this week. Have to delete it and add the new one on Tuesday morning.

Thanks Wishy!!

Kelly Ripa’s hat REALLY scares me.

I will definitely TiVo the parade- so I can watch the WDW parts and feel warm and fuzzy, but skip all the singing. :laugh:

I know… I can’t wait… 10 on Monday AM

I love making my family have this on in the background while we are eating breakfast and opening presents…and they groan every year!

Recorder is all set and ready to go

Thanks for the update, time to set the DVR.

You can put your TV on Monday at 10am but I think you might be a few hours even a day too early. Don’t forget it’s Tuesday…

Nope, it was taped a few weeks ago!!!

My co-worker was lucky enought to b there for the taping, that rotten guy! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: His family also got to turn on the lights at MGM!
GOd I hate him!!! :laugh: :laugh: ( I kid, I kid! lol)

DAHHHH… yes you are so right… having the day off I get all kinda mixed up

We DVR’d it yesterday and watched it last night! It has been a long time since I have watched the parade all the way through. Sure is nice to be able to skip all the commercials!