Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Ok so I have been gone but does anyone know the opening date for the mine train at WDW?

…no set date that I have heard of yet…but I saw where they have been testing it and a good portion of the walls are down…waterfalls are running…it shouldn’t be too much longer I would think…but I’m no expert!

I bet it is before spring break… just my guess…

Well then let’s hope they’re in soft opening in early April when we’re there for DW’s birthday.
I really NEED a new coaster!

Don’t tell BossMouse about the waterfalls…you KNOW what he likes to do in water fountains. :laugh:

No telling how he might react ESPECIALLY after a long winter in the great white north of DE.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1141253]Don’t tell BossMouse about the waterfalls…you KNOW what he likes to do in water fountains. :laugh:

No telling how he might react ESPECIALLY after a long winter in the great white north of DE.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I TOLD you not to say anything. I have a mask. They would have never known.

I read somewhere there will be a media event April 30th, so hoping for a soft opening soon.

Press date is 4/30, so the should do some soft opening prior to that. I would guess the week before and after Easter when the park are super crowded.

Hopefully during the last week of March, first week of April…Have been to the world in 3 years and a new ride would be AWESOME!!!

One wonders when or if they’ll have a passholder preview.

So we’ll be there May 5 - 9, maybe the rest of the park will be empty since EVERYONE will be in line for the ride. I’m willing to wait until next trip

Curious if you’ll need to walk 47 miles before you get ON the ride, (like little mermaid)

…can you get FP+ for the ride yet? For any dates down the road? Thea going to be a mad rush to get those once it officially opens…

COOOL I was hoping that if I can get a good enough tax return that I might be able to convince the wife to a late May early June trip. Now if that is open my oldest girl will help me put a full court press on my wife to agree to a trip to the world.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1141274]So we’ll be there May 5 - 9, maybe the rest of the park will be empty since EVERYONE will be in line for the ride. I’m willing to wait until next trip

Curious if you’ll need to walk 47 miles before you get ON the ride, (like little mermaid)[/QUOTE]

I am sure, like most Disney attractions now, they will have an extensive interactive queue. That’s just my guess.