Sewing disney garb while you count down

I was perusing the sewing photos on flickr.com and saw the most adorable little peasant dress someone made (with little children’s faces on it) for her child to wear to Epcot and I wondered…

Do any of you all sew up outfits for the kids to specifically wear to WDW? Seems like a terrific way to enjoy the pre-trip excitement AND have a few new duds to wear on vacation! I’m gonna try it.

I have never done that…don’t think boys would like to ware things like that. But that is a really cute dress!!

No:laugh: :laugh: But I sure wish I could! That dress is adorable!

cute idea, but i can’t even sew a button (well…maybe a button, but that’s about it)!

I had 3 t-shirts printed up with pictures of WDW and the name of my web site, does that count? :laugh:

i DO!! :c) i am going to go get the link to my thread where i posted some of my Disney creations!!

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/mouse-trap/36556-idea-custom-outfit.html

here it is!

there is a great thread on the DIS site too! do a search for “custom outfits or boutique” you will find a thread full of ideas!! some are VERY simple & easy too.

Cute dress but I cant even figure out how to get the thread thru the needle :laugh:

That dress is so cute!

Those Jeans are so cute

That dress is adorable.

My one and only sewing attempt was in high school home ec. Trust me, it was a complete disaster.

I gave up after that.

Love the dress and the jeans are really cute. I can’t sew a bit but my DM can. I will have to have her take a peek at these and maybe she can whip something up my my niece for our grand family trip in the spring.

I don’t sew things for my kids or myself. However I do sew for my furbaby - my 4 lb yorkie. :laugh: I’ve made her some pretty dresses and even vest/harnesses with Mickey on them. She looks quite cute in them! :heart:

I wish I could sew but I can’t, however we usually all wear the same disney shirt every day of our trip.