Share your facepainitng photos here

Share your facepainting photos here:

The first is my all time favorite photo of me and my DS, it was his first trip to WDW (2003). He loved being painted like Tigger, people would say to him “You’re so cute” and his reply was “NO, I’m TIGGER!” He bounced (literally) his way through MK the entire day. The second is 4 years later (2007) and now he’s gone from Tigger to Star Wars - Darth Maul. He loved this face painting, he looked into the mirror when they were done and he jumped, he said “Mom I scare myself”.

My kids love getting their faces painted and we try and do it each trip. I would love to get mine done when it is cooler there, otherwise it would run down my face with all the sweat!!

very cool although i dont have any face painting id like to share all your faces are very cute:heart:

These two pics are from our 2005 trip. They were done in Mickey’s Toon Town in MK.

Getting painted.

This photo is from one the MNSSHP where we got to paint our faces in City Hall. This was a really fun night.

Love them all, I’m sure my kids will want to have more done in December. I’m hoping that I can get something festive done for MVMCP. Does anyone know if there are Holiday choices available?

cool faces, everyone of them :wub:

I have never had my face painted :sad:

[QUOTE=Dopey;887548]cool faces, everyone of them :wub:

I have never had my face painted :sad:[/QUOTE]

You should do it at least once, if you have kids they’ll absolutely LOVE it.

Here’s my DD in 2006 as Tink (also sporting a 102 fever:ohmy: )

And here’s my DS from our trip this August as a super hero.

Um, my boys turn 15 in November. They don’t love it, trust me. And if I did it, they would run fast and far away :dry:
I feel I am little too old actually. So I enjoy looking at the cute little young faces :wink:

We have never done this, I’m not sure why. Great pics everyone! I’ll have to consider it next time.

[QUOTE=Dopey;887553]Um, my boys turn 15 in November. They don’t love it, trust me. And if I did it, they would run fast and far away :dry:
I feel I am little too old actually. So I enjoy looking at the cute little young faces :wink:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:I would probably do it just for the “torture” factor!:laugh::laugh:

My DD gets so embarrassed if I do something “uncool”.

This is one of my DDs FAVORITE things to do!

I almost didn’t do it because my skin breaks out really easily and I was worried that it would cause a reaction. Luckily it didn’t and it washed off easily with my regular face wash.