Sheraton Safari Hotel

We are thinking about extending our vacation in Nov and doing Us,UIA & SW.I have 15522. starwood points from opening up and spendind 500$ on an american express starwood card.The Sheraton Safari Hotel is only 3000 points per night. Has any one stayed here and if so how is it.

I’ve stayed there before and was pleasantly surprised! The rooms were about the size of Moderate rooms or larger. Everything is themed like a safari. Very comfy beds and since they are a GOOD NEIGHBOR HOTEL, they have WDW channels on! Who can go to bed without watching Stacy and the Top 7 Must Sees at WDW?

It’s a clean hotel with a really nice pool and water slide. It is in a great location, right near the entrance to DTD.

As a matter of fact, I just booked the last night of my November trip there!

Oh, and you do know that if you book 4 nights, your 5th night is FREE with Starwood, right? :cool:

Thanks just waiting to see if DH can take the time off from work.

My cousin and her family stayed there last. The room was large, had a living area as well as a bedroom. She was happy with it. They used their Sheraton points to book. The location is good as well.

It’s practically across the street from my apartment…almost. I can tell you it takes exactly 13 minutes to drive from there to the Polynesian going the back way. 11 minutes if you are running late. :wink:

We will be staying at the Polynesian prior or after our stay here depending on Dh work.As he says maybe not at all.

Just got off the phone with DH and he say we cann’t extend are vacation.He can only get the one week off.There are others taken vacation all around this time.

So sorry that you couldn’t extend your vacation. Maybe next time you could stay there. I’ve heard good things about this hotel also.

Oh Oh! I forgot about our friends that work at WDW!!! are you still at Poly? and where??? We will be there 2 times during our trip! I would think it would be SOOOOO Fun to meet a friend from here! Especially while you were making magic for someone…

do tell!!

and we love the Sheraton Safari! Location- Great---- good for late night dining out on the strip— good for getting to and from everywhere we need to do-- and when we are not staying at SVV we stay there— this coming trip we are staying there 2 nights to make our vacation a full week… the promo at WDW was only 4 nights.

The suite there is awesome!

[QUOTE=Emerson613;880842]Oh Oh! I forgot about our friends that work at WDW!!! are you still at Poly? and where??? We will be there 2 times during our trip! I would think it would be SOOOOO Fun to meet a friend from here! Especially while you were making magic for someone…

do tell!!

and we love the Sheraton Safari! Location- Great---- good for late night dining out on the strip— good for getting to and from everywhere we need to do-- and when we are not staying at SVV we stay there— this coming trip we are staying there 2 nights to make our vacation a full week… the promo at WDW was only 4 nights.

The suite there is awesome![/QUOTE]

Ginger doesn’t work at the Poly anymore, nor does she live in Orlando. Sheesh, you gotta come around more often! :laugh: (you know I love you! :wub:)

And I have to agree on Sheraton Safari…PERFECT location. Can’t be beat, actually!!! We were going to stay there for 2 nights before our trip and 1 night after…but we got Vistana Lakes for all 3 nights using leftover StarOptions. Couldn’t let them expire, ya know. P.S. I BOOKED ATLANTIS FOR NEXT MAY ALREADY! WOOT WOOT!!!