Shipping question

My friends want to have their purchases shipped to their house instead of dealing with taking them on the plane. Now I know you can have items shipped when you purchase them. But I was wondering if you make purchases at different stores, what would make the most sense? I would think with each purchase you would have to pay shipping. Can you have all your purchase shipped from the resort? Or do you think I should suggest they get some flat rate boxes and box the stuff up before they leave and have the resort put them in the mail. Thanks!

Take the purchases to any disney store or the Concieres desk at your hotel and see if they will package and ship.

We have shipped to and from WDW.

From is really easy. I stopped in the resort store and asked for a box 2-3 days before we left. The evening before we left I brought it down to the front desk, they figured out the charge, and it arrived 4 days after we got back.

Talk w/ the front desk for their mail procedures.

Wow you guys are quick! Thanks!

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1066090]We have shipped to and from WDW.

From is really easy. I stopped in the resort store and asked for a box 2-3 days before we left. The evening before we left I brought it down to the front desk, they figured out the charge, and it arrived 4 days after we got back.

Talk w/ the front desk for their mail procedures.[/QUOTE]

They give you a mailable box?? Or do you have to wrap the box after packing it?

Did you use UPS - Fed Ex or USPS?

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1066107]They give you a mailable box?? Or do you have to wrap the box after packing it?

Did you use UPS - Fed Ex or USPS?[/QUOTE]

It was the one trip we actually flew. We made a quick divert returning from a business meeting.
I grabbed a used box from the resort store and the front desk helped w/ the rest. We had minimal suitcase room and overbought WDW stuff. Who hasn’t done that.

I actually forget who the shipping company was. All I know is we sent it at the cheapest rate and it still arrived in 4 days.

One thing to consider depending on what you have purchased…If you have the store ship it and it arrives broken, then it’s on their dime to replace it. If you ship it yourself, make sure you get insurance so you don’t take the risk.