Shirt Ideas

Would love to hear your Disney Shirt Vacation Ideas.

There will be eight of us going to Disney World together. Its four children ( all boys, one girls, ages 6 to 12) three moms and one Nana. We are sisters, aunts, cousin but since we are women none of us have the same last name. Any ideas for making a vacation shirt? Any creative people out there? Any good sayings? Love the ideas.

Kimberly :mickey:

A good saying is “Those who want to be negative all the time… can be, the rest of us will be at DISNEY WORLD!”

It’s kind of long, but you could make most of the words small then have DISNEYWORLD in big letters. Just a humble suggestion :biggrin:

haha thats cute!
theres also a rumor that if you have creative shirts you get picked for parades!

How about “I’m with (Arrow) the Mouse”? Or something about the 50th Celebration…like “The Greatest Family on Earth”. Any bright color shirt will be easy to pick out in the crowds. Sounds like fun.

I always get a kick out of the shirts that say “I am <insert name>'s aunt, uncle, etc. Then <insert name” has a shirt that says “I am <insert name>”.

this is not very creative, but I have seen alot of familys with shirts that say Smith Family Vacation 2005, and they have a different color for everyday. I have a friend who owns a t shirt shop and he said it is really cheap to have this done if you do them all at the same time, (8 yellow, 8 red, 8 blue ect) we are always looking for the cheapest way!

When we were there last year, there was a large group that were all wearing “Grandma & Grandpa’s first WDW vacation”. They were all red. It was really something to see from the elders on down to the little toddlers.

Greatest family on earth is good. We are looking to do this. With it being the 50th and the Magic year. Maybe something like the most Magical family in Disney World!!!
I think I’m running this one by my mom!

How about, “If you can read this shirt… PLEASE STOP STARING AT ME!!!”

:biggrin:

Sorry… I just found that irresistable. :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Matt that is funny…

well I only got My dh to wear a matching tshirt one day and that was our anniversary I printed out on my computer and did it my self Mickey and minnie and under it our third anniversary and the date I dont think he will wear matching shirts anymore due to the fact he does not like to be noticed me on the other hand love matching tshirts I think its cute and if you get lost you can always ask a CM I am with someone who is wearing the same shirt HAHAHAHAHAA

Seriously Maybe how about this
WE came to disney and all I got was this TSHirt

Thanks everyone. Now I have lots of ideas. You all are very creative!!!
Kimberly

I have a coordinating thing for me and my youngest DD this year. My older DD (15) is “too cool” for it. Since we’d like to wake up Tinkerbell, my youngest DD will be wearing her Halloween costume of Tinkerbell, and I, since it’s my birthday that day (YIPPIEE!!!) will be wearing a pink tank top I found online with Tinkerbell on it that says “Spoil Me” (what’s better than getting spoiled for your birthday?

Then I have another (different) setup for Epcot the next day :wink:

Doesn’t get any better than that!