Shopping Discount Code?

Does anyone have a discount code for Disney Direct (or Disney Shopping, or any of the other myriad ways you can achieve Official Disney Shopping) that’s better than 10%?

They’ve got free shipping now, so that plus a discount code means I’m getting my Mickey Icon chandelier for my birthday! :happy: (Okay, it’ll arrive nearly a month after my birthday, but still… :happy: :happy: :happy:

I found this code
NXTJMP07
it is good for $10 off a $75 + order that could be slightly better than 10% if it is less than $100. And why do I feel like I am speaking a new number language? :wacko:

If you have a disney visa you can get 15% off.

Hello! 15% off for Disney Visa? Yay! Thanks!

Thanks for the foray into numbers language, queensmama… but unfortunately it IS a bit more than $100.

:eek: :eek: :eek: I always hate to see the total.
What ya getting?

I wish I knew about the code! I just bought cheap pins (5 for under $20) the other day…pooh. Oh well. No complaints. I got a great deal.

I’m having a LOT of trouble using it. I can’t officially “sign in” to the site, and according to mousesavers you have to do that to get the code activated.

When I tried to just enter it, they denied any knowledge of its existence. :dry: