Shopping

Where would be the best place to go shoppping for disney snowglobes?

World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney or some of the shops along Main Street in Magic Kingdom.

I love shopping for them at the World of Disney store in DTD! I always find too many I want. :laugh:

I don’t know where the best place is, but they had some really cool Christmas ones at Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe in the Magic Kingdom.

DH? Are you planning on buying me some new waterglobes? We may need another bookcase. LOL. :wub:

I just had to say I love your user names. :wub: So cute!

My DH used to be “dznygrl’s_guy” when he joined, but then one day he decided he wanted to be “Mr. Incredible”. Men, I tell ya. :dry: :laugh:

[QUOTE=dznygrl;934838]I just had to say I love your user names. :wub: So cute!

My DH used to be “dznygrl’s_guy” when he joined, but then one day he decided he wanted to be “Mr. Incredible”. Men, I tell ya. :dry: :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much. DH must have decided that I spend so much time on here, that if he wanted to see me, he must join too LOL!!!

:laugh: It’s the truth, isn’t it?? I can’t count the number of times I’ve been on MB only to see Mr. Incredible log in from the other room…and send me a private message asking when I’m going to log off! :laugh:

See this is why MB is sooo great, we are all the same mouse crazy maniacs

I know, it’s awesome to feel like there’s a family here who ‘gets’ me! :happy:

DW maybe i might be shopping for new waterglobe but then again maybe I’ll just show you what you could have instead. LOL

snowglobes are all over the place. I bought my daughter the 4 in one snowglobe. It has the monorail running at the bottom and she loves it. And we found that one at the store when you come out of the ride stitchs great escape.