Shopping!

So, today i’m thinking about shopping while in Disney. What places do you suggest for really great shopping! I’ll be going to Tren-D in Down Town Disney but I was wondering if there were other shops that I should keep my eyes open for. Let me know! :mickey:

• Drea

I love the Basin store, it smells so good.

Oh yeah, Basin is my favorite!! Make sure you do the sugar scrub on your hands!

Not sure what type of stuff you’re looking for, but I love to browse in pretty much all the shops…the World of Disney has everything and the kitchen sink.

[QUOTE=Tinker Mel;971544]Oh yeah, Basin is my favorite!! Make sure you do the sugar scrub on your hands!

Not sure what type of stuff you’re looking for, but I love to browse in pretty much all the shops…the World of Disney has everything and the kitchen sink.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is so true! I could spend hours in the World of Disney!

[QUOTE=Tinker Mel;971544]Oh yeah, Basin is my favorite!! Make sure you do the sugar scrub on your hands!

Not sure what type of stuff you’re looking for, but I love to browse in pretty much all the shops…the World of Disney has everything and the kitchen sink.[/QUOTE]

Where is basin? DTD?

• Drea

You gotta hit The World of Disney at DtD and Mouse Gear in Epcot.

[QUOTE=sacredrose;971634]Where is basin? DTD?

• Drea[/QUOTE]

Yes, it’s in DtD.

If your just looking to stay on property Basin, WoD, Trend D and all the DTD stores are great. I also love Mouse Gears inside of Epcot and the Emporium in MK.
If you’re looking to leave Disney and shop “for real” there are great outlets along I-4 with tons and tons of stores. I like to try and hit those if I ever have enough time.

My fav dress boutique is in GF…they have unique things that you don’t see in every other shop…plus fairly nice jewelry.

I love MouseGear in Epcot!

[QUOTE=sacredrose;971539]So, today i’m thinking about shopping while in Disney. What places do you suggest for really great shopping! I’ll be going to Tren-D in Down Town Disney but I was wondering if there were other shops that I should keep my eyes open for. Let me know! :mickey:

• Drea[/QUOTE]

Has anyone checked the Surf shop on Pleasure Island called “The Curl”?

I am curious to check that out

Gotta agree , it’s a good shop for hard to find items …

the new tren-d store plus world of disney of course & mousegear & the emporium

Hey Drea!!! There are some GREAT shopping opportunities all over WDW! At Basin in DtD they have GREAT Disney themed glycerin soaps that absolutely make a GREAT & inexpensive gift to bring home for friends & family, or yourself of course.

My favorite place to shop in WDW in the World Showcase. All of the countries have AMAZING stuff & a lot of the prices are surprisingly affordable. Mexico has really colorful handpainted wooden art pieces (from as low as $9.99), the Norway pavillion has nice clothing & cool kid’s toys, China has inexpensive jewelry & unique silk items, Germany has GORGEOUS Christmas ornaments & beautifully crafted beer steins, Italy has nice glass & cooking items, America sells some sports items & Americana collectibles, Japan is AMAZING with tons of cool toys & live pearl Oysters to pick & open, Morocco has AWESOME little instruments & fabrics, France has a beautiful perfume/cosmetics shop as well as a wine cellar, the UK pavillion has a TON of soccer items & nice tea collectibles as well as some nice children’s items, and Canada has interesting stuff like “Moose soap” & handcrafted totum poll statues.

Another one of my favorite spots to shop is the “surf” like store in the Magic Kingdom, Adventureland. Cute clothes, sandals, Adventureland themed Disney merch, it’s nice.

SOOOO many of the resorts have great shopping too; the Polynesian & the Contemporary are two of my favorites.