Short trip with the kids

We are here with the kids at the inner harbor in Baltimore. 3 day family vacation. Our drive from PA was terrible. We had to drop the old lady off in Cape May at her friends house, I am so glad that she is not with us. I am tired of her “me” attitude.

Anyway DH and I decided to take the ferry from NJ to Delaware, what a choppy rocky ride. No one got sick thank god. The ride was going great for about an hour then it started pouring visibility was terrible but we finally made it here. I love the inner harbor. We had dinner at an Irish pub and then back to the hotel for some R&R.

Today we will be heading to the aquarium. We have no Internet in our rooms I will post pictures when we get back. I am so happy that DH Bought me the iPad for Christmas it has come in very handy.

I wonder what Hunter will do in the aquarium.

Enjoy your trip without you know who!

Dee, glad you got a quick little break for your family. Glad to hear you all are having a good time.

Baltimore is a great city full of stuff to do!

[QUOTE=dac921;1098216]

Today we will be heading to the aquarium. We have no Internet in our rooms I will post pictures when we get back. I am so happy that DH Bought me the iPad for Christmas it has come in very handy.

I wonder what Hunter will do in the aquarium.[/QUOTE]

I hope you enjoyed the Aquarium! I know I did both times, and my heir apparent enjoyed it when we went to D.C. for his 13th birthday. We also went to Fort McHenry and aboard the Constellation, but I guess that would be more of a Hunter thing when he grows older. Can’t wait for the photos!

We are home, I will write the report and post pictures tomorrow.

I am so sorry I was not able to start the trip report. Will be working on over the next few days. Little Hunter has been sick and staying with us, and it’s hard to write the report and take care of him while HollyLynne is working.