Should I be worried?

I’m 19 days out and have not received my info package from the Disneyland Hotel. They said it would come 21 days out. Do they sometimes run late or do you think it is lost???

I would call… but that is me.
I will be checking reservations, ADRs, flights, ME the day before we leave.

It can’t hurt to call, the worst that can happen is you can sit on hold listening to the wonderful Disney hold music!

Okay, I just called. I’m in the computer… that’s all good. They could not tell me about my info package, though. I guess there is no tracking. I just want my package to come in the mail. I want to look at all the pretty papers, I want to read and reread all my info, I need my Disney fix…where is my package???

Maybe it will be there tomorrow?

What are your plans? Have you told us? We need every detail.

We are leaving for San Diego on June 25th. We are spending Sunday and Monday in San Diego then driving to Disneyland on Tuesday. Staying in the Disneyhotel Tuesday, Wed., Thur. and Fri. Coming home Saturday afternoon.

I’m leaving at about the same time as you and I haven’t recieved mine either. Of course I booked through AAA, so they do have to send it to my agent before it comes to me, so that may be causing my delay. I wouldn’t start to worry for another week.

Twist, do you know if you have to be home to receive the package or will they leave it by the door or mailbox??? Everytime I leave the house I’m afraid I’m going to miss them.

I haven’t booked through Disney Travel, only AAA in the past. In December my agent called me when she got my documents and then asked where she wanted me to have her FedEx them to (mine had to be signed for). I had her FedEx them to my work as there is always someone here on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. She is also supposed to call me for this trip when she gets my docs. I just sent her an email today to check in.

Maybe call Disney Travel and ask how they ship them and if they will be left on your porch or have to be signed for. In any case, most delivery companies will leave a note on your door or in your mailbox if they miss you and you have to sign for the package.

At least you’re in the computer. I hope it comes tomorrow, I know how fun it is to get all the papers, it just makes the trip even more real.

Thanks, Twist. Hope you have a great trip.

Don’t worry too much, I’m sure it will be there soon. :mickey: One trip, we received ours waaaay earlier than expected…the next trip, it didn’t come until about 2 weeks before and I was in a panic! Everything turned out fine though. :smile: At least you’re in the computer, that’s a great start!

Thanks, dznygrl. I feel like a five year old waiting for Santa to come… :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I totally know that feeling! :wacko: :tongue:

…and that’s why I love DC. Anyone else would think I’m looney!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Disneyland ships out everything FedEx. We usually get documents between 21 and 14 days before travel. My guess is that you will see it any day now. If you booked through a travel agent, it would go to them first, and then forwarded onto you.

Hope you have a great trip too! By the way, I got a message from my agent and she said that Disney Travel sends her the docs 21 days before the travel date. So hopefully that means yours were sent out 21 days before your travel date!

Got my package today!!! Guess they do just leave it at the door. I thought I would have to sign for it. The Fedex guy was already back in the truck before I even got to the door. He just rang the bell and ran. So I’ve spent the last hour going through my beautiful tinkerbell folder looking at my tickets, passes, coupons,and pretty little tinkerbell luggage tag. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:happy: YAY!!! I love a Disney package!

Glad to hear it arrived! I’m sure your anxiety was increasing… :sad:

But as for ding dong ditch, apparently you were right: :angel: