Should I confirm Dining reservations?

Hello!
We are off to Mickey in 4 days…I was wondering…given the “Free dining” popularity should I call Disney Dining to confirm my reservations I made last April? Or should we take our chances?

Thanks for any help!
Christa

I would call, it can’t hurt to ask!

Call to set your mind at ease

I’d call… you never can be too safe. Plus, you’d put your mind at rest and be able to focus on having a good time!

Never hurts to verify!!!

I’m the odd ball…I wouldn’t even bother. You’ve got your confirmation numbers. But it’ll only take a few minutes to confirm if you want to so you won’t need to worry.

I was going to, but didnt. When we checked in this year (2 weeks ago) the lady at POP told me to see the conceirge and they would print out a list of my ADRs for my trip - and they did and they were all correct and present. Loved having that list - easy to reference, never got it before. Have a great time!

Yes, yes and definately yes. They have made mistakes before and at least now you may have time to fix any mistake made. I check mine two months out and two weeks before I travel. The one time I didn’t there were multiple mistakes.

I would check them - it would be one less thing to worry about on the day you leave. I know I always have so many things going on and so many things I worry about trying to make everything go smoothly - it would be one less thing on my mind as I lock the door behind me :wink:

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe I should put some tasks on my calendar to remind me to call and verify. I would rather be safe than sorry. We’re going for Thanksgiving. Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to verify now as our trip is only about two months away. Thanks for posting the question. It wasn’t something I’ve thought about.

Have a great trip! It never hurts to call & double check! :smile:

Dana, they really messed up your ADR? So, those confirmation numbers meant nothing to them? Now, I think I will call to verify mine. Thanks.

I am with you. Too much trouble already. Besides those confirmation numbers should be good. when you get to the resort, have the concierge print out your ADRs. If there’s a problem, they can take care of it for you :closedeye

I’ve never bothered, and never had a mistake. But that was before the free dining and all…I think I might on the ones I really wouldn’t want to lose, but then again, I might not.

Hmm. I’m not much help…:redface:

[QUOTE=Storm59;883789]I’ve never bothered, and never had a mistake. But that was before the free dining and all…I think I might on the ones I really wouldn’t want to lose, but then again, I might not.

Hmm. I’m not much help…:redface:[/QUOTE]

no, not much :laugh:

I’ve never double checked and I’ve never had a problem. if I remember to do it I ask for a print out from guest service at my resort but I usually forget.

I called today and gave them my phone number and they brought up the whole list of my ADR’s and read them all off to me, and they were all there. So we are all set next week when we go.

margaret