Should I do it?

Okay, I priced a trip for me and 2 of my DD’s to go in August. Cost for airfare, room at all star sports (only value available) free dining plan and passes for 7 nites/8 days is $1841.00. This is the absolute cheapest I could get it , trying different dates and different airfare combinations. This seems like a bargain. What do you think? my oldest DD went at the end of April with her high school and DH can’t get off work so it would be just the 2 youngest and I. Am I crazy not to jump on this???

karliebug,

last year it was the great deal with the disney dining that convinced me to go even though i was not planning on a trip and had not been saving. i was definitely glad i went! if i were you, i would jump on it and go!

That’s not bad at all! Yeah…go for it! Includes airfare, tickets, food and lodging for 3 people for 7 nights? That’s great!

If you can afford it, then by all means! It sounds like a great deal!

That sounds like a great deal to me! If you have the cash to do it, I say go for it!

GO FOR IT!!! :excl:

Did you actually think you were going to find ANYONE here on DC to tell you not to do it?? :laugh:

Jump, sweetie. :wink:

Go on - you KNOW you WANT to. :angel:

As my brother in law says to me

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

C’mon, you GOTTA go for it! :cool:

That’s what I have to pay for airfare alone!

GO GO GO

Have a great time! :mickey:

Go for it!
Looks like an amazing deal

Gone on…you know you wanna…
All the cool kids are doing it…

Yes, you are crazy if you don’t jump on it. Pick that phone up and book it…before it’s to late. :heart:

Yes!!!

Do it, before the price changes!!!

GOR FOR IT!!! HURRY up and book so you can add a countdown…today…BOOK it! Was that subtle? LOLOL

If that price includes airfare I would go for it…

That’s less than $700 per person for 7 nights?

Hello? Jump on it!