Should I go

I know what answer to expect, but should I go to WDW in April during Spring Break? I have been there during that time and I know it is packed! But just being there should be worth it.

I think I need a Disney fix.

The flight is only $263 RT

…by spring break do you mean the week between palm Sunday and Easter? There are lots of different spring breaks for different schools…

I would think it would depend on a lot of different factors…if that’s the ONLY week you can go or not go at all…then it’s probably worth the crowds…if you are going because of the airfare, then I think you could find the same airfare at another less packed week…why did you pick this particular week?

[QUOTE=smallworld;1141344]…by spring break do you mean the week between palm Sunday and Easter? There are lots of different spring breaks for different schools…

I would think it would depend on a lot of different factors…if that’s the ONLY week you can go or not go at all…then it’s probably worth the crowds…if you are going because of the airfare, then I think you could find the same airfare at another less packed week…why did you pick this particular week?[/QUOTE]

Right now I am a substitute teacher, so I am off anyways, but I was looking at April 8-15th, the schools close April 9th for students for parent teacher conference.

I realize it will be packed, but sometimes just being int he magic is worth it, lol plus I have an annual pass so there is another reason to go, have to use it and get my moneys worth.

[QUOTE=Mickey Maniac;1141345]Right now I am a substitute teacher, so I am off anyways, but I was looking at April 8-15th, the schools close April 9th for students for parent teacher conference.

I realize it will be packed, but sometimes just being int he magic is worth it, lol plus I have an annual pass so there is another reason to go, have to use it and get my moneys worth.[/QUOTE]

Well then it sounds like its worth it then!! Go for it!!! Lol

We went during Spring Break 2 years ago and while it was crowded with a plan (which included rope drop) it wasn’t bad.