Show me your Disney pins

I’d love to see photos of people’s Disney pins. Whether you purchased or traded for them…I’d like to see some.

Do you have any favorites?
Are there any pins you don’t have but you’d like to get?

We just got back from Disneyland a couple weeks ago. These are the two I purchased while in the parks…

(Anyone know how to put photos into a post? I can only seem to make them links.)

[QUOTE=MrsBee;933858]

(Anyone know how to put photos into a post? I can only seem to make them links.)[/QUOTE]

Save your pictures to your computer by right clicking them (If they are already no on your computer).

When writing a new post on a thread, click the bottom that says “Go Advanced”. Write your post there and at the bottom click the button “Manage Attachments”. Add pictures and they will show up on your post.

Ask if you have anymore questions!!:smile:

Yes what she said lolol! Always nice to meet other pin collectors!

[QUOTE=WDW92;933945]Save your pictures to your computer by right clicking them (If they are already no on your computer).

When writing a new post on a thread, click the bottom that says “Go Advanced”. Write your post there and at the bottom click the button “Manage Attachments”. Add pictures and they will show up on your post.

Ask if you have anymore questions!!:smile:[/QUOTE]

My little miss smartie pants~ :laugh: I don’t collect pins…I have resisted the urge. I do however collect Jim Shore! I love your avatar! BTW, Welcome to Mouse Buzz!

I just recently got into Jim Shore stuff. I only own three things so far…and “Homegrown” is one of them. I love it because it combines two things that are very “me” = Disney and the midwest (the house in the painting American Gothic is located in my home state of Iowa.)

Once I find my camera, I will post some of my faves. I love your pins…I love The Haunted Mansion!

A couple more (these I purchased on ebay last year)

On another thread I was told I could use the [img] code to put photos into posts using photobucket.com

But it didn’t work just now. boo.

Sweet! I like the lunchbox!!!

Yeah, it’s one of my favorites. And it’s a limited edition of 2000 one.