Show Times for LMA Extreme Stunt Show

Does anyone know if there is a set daily schedule for the performance times, especially in June? Do they have shows in the evening, too, before it gets dark? Because the stadium is so large, do you really need fast passes? Just wondering if we get to MGM around noon one day if we’d be able to catch an afternoon show. We were lucky enough to see the show in April before the official opening, and really must see it again. Thanks for any input.

Steve Soares’ site lists showtimes at 10:20, 1:15, and 4:00. Not sure if these will be the same in June, but I would guess the only change would be an additional show as the park hours will be longer.

I would recommend fast passes, especially in the summer months, because fast pass folks get a better choice of seats.

when we were there in september, i remember there was a morning show, a 2:30 show and a 5:40 pm show. that was it. see if www.allearsnet.com has the show times posted as well. or check out disneyworld.com to see if the show times are posted.

Don’t know about June hours, but when we were there the other day the LMA shows were at 11 a.m., 1:45 p.m. and 4:30 p.m., and this was on a day that MGM was open until 10 p.m. Of course, the Osbourne Lights were up, too, and since they’re in the same area, this may have had something to do with the last LMA being at 4:30 – well before the lights were turned on.

I would use Fastpass for LMA. By using Fastpass, I believe that you are admitted into the arena 15 minutes before the standby lines are let in. I would also attending the first show of the day. Crowds are the lowest during this time, the temp. isn’t too hot, and you have a much better chance of getting into the first couple of rows during the first show. I used fastpass and it worked out beautifully.

This week (1/1 to 1/7) LMA is at 10.20, 1.15 and 4.00pm. The park closes at 8.00pm each day.

I love that show it’s so cool!

Also you can only fastpass LMA on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

I cannot wait to see that show !! Is it really good?

It’s surprisingly entertaining. I wasn’t at all interested in seeing it, but we went this summer and I was glad.

Then I went again with my friend in December and it wasn’t nearly as entertaining the second time around.

And, I must be getting old, but the stadium seating just kills my butt and back after a while.