Shows About Disney Theme Parks and Resorts

I saw this on another message board site:

Sunday, September 5, 7:30 a.m.:
Great Hotels: “Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club”
Host Samantha Brown takes us on a tour of Walt Disney World’s seaside-themed resorts and nearby attractions such as Disney’s Boardwalk and Epcot’s World Showcase. Watch as Samantha finds out why the sundae at Beaches and Cream is called “The Kitchen Sink!”

Monday, September 6, 2:00 p.m.:
“Fan’s Guide: Walt Disney World”
Four groups of ultimate Disney fans show the ways they make the most of a Walt Disney World vacation, including their secrets to finding the best shopping and dining, the shortest lines and the biggest thrills at the Florida parks and resorts.

B. Shows Taking Place at Disney Theme Parks and Resorts

Wednesday, September 1, 6:30 a.m., Friday, September 3, 6:30 a.m., Tuesday, September 7, 6:30 a.m., and Thursday, September 9, 6:30 a.m., Outdoor Life Network:
RVtoday - “Orlando II”
An episode of the series about the latest in models, accessories, and destinations for RV fans from the Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.

Friday, September 3, 9:00 a.m., Discovery HD:
A Wedding Story - “Jen and Tom.”
A couple who met while portraying Cinderella and Prince Charming at Walt Disney World plan their real-life wedding.

Saturday, September 4, 3:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m., Noggin: Sabrina the Teenage Witch:
“Disney World”
While visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Sabrina makes a potion that will transform her into an animal, but Valerie takes the potion for herself and Libby.

Sunday, September 5, 2:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m., Nickelodeon; Thursday, September 9, 9:30 a.m., ABC Family:
Full House - “The House Meets The Mouse (Part 1)”\ The Tanner family visits Walt Disney World.

Sunday, September 5, 2:00 a.m. and 5:30 a.m., Nickelodeon; Thursday, September 9, 3:00 p.m., ABC Family:
Full House - “The House Meets The Mouse (Conclusion)”
Jesse & Jimmy have an unexpected visitor during their underwater radio show at Epcot; Danny proposes to Vicky

Wow, lots of good ones to watch!!! Do you know if it is EST or not?? If not, I could look up on the channel’s website.
Thanks

oh thank you for telling us about these shows. i’m really excited about the wedding story episode. i can’t wait to see that one. i wish the episode of “full house” was on at a better time for me. i watch it mostly at 12 noon on ABC Family and at 6, and i think at 11 or midnight on nick at nite. oh well. it’ll be on hopefully again soon. what channel is this program on? Monday, September 6, 2:00 p.m.:
“Fan’s Guide: Walt Disney World”
Four groups of ultimate Disney fans show the ways they make the most of a Walt Disney World vacation, including their secrets to finding the best shopping and dining, the shortest lines and the biggest thrills at the Florida parks and resorts.

ok, i just looked at TLC.com and the schedule to read about the couple getting married in WDW. there is no listing on the 3rd and throughout the entire schedule. where did you find out about this?