Shows inside the WDW Parks

[B][I]I want to jot down a list of what shows, inside the parks, to see. I’ve seen Beauty & the Beast. It was wonderful. It even brought a tear to these old eyes.

Can anyone recommend any other shows like this that are worth watching & where they would be located at?

I’m not talking about dinner shows like the whoop-de-do-revue.[/I][/B]

Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorites.

Festival of the Lion King at Animal Kingdom (Camp Minnie-Mickey) is fabulous. Finding Nemo the Musical, also at AK isn’t one of my favorites (actually, I rather dislike it), but it’s very popular. Flights of Wonder at AK has a rather corny plot, but the birds are fun to watch.

The Dreams Come True show at Cinderella’s Castle is fun and should be watched at least once. Also, around the holidays, there are shows in the Tomorrowland Galaxy Theater (The Night Before Christmas around December/January).

Epcot doesn’t have any big musical productions, but there are lots of shows. The Jammitors are very entertaining. Travel around World Showcase and catch the Chinese Acrobats. America Garden Theater hosts many different shows throughout the year (here, I’ve seen Blast!, Shockwave, and The ABBA Generation).

High School Musical at Hollywood Studios is fun for the kiddies, but probably not very entertaining if you haven’t seen or cared for the movies. The new Block Party Bash is lots of fun and very interactive. Then there’s always Fantasmic, which I personally do not care for, but it draws a big crowd.

Do you mean Live Action?

I would say Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios (check for times/days b/c they are changing the schedule) or Nemo Musical at Animal Kingdom.

Or do you mean ANY shows?

Illuminations in EPCOT is my all time favorate.

Out side of the parks you could catch the Electrical Water Parade. You can watch it from GF, Poly or WL beaches.

Lisa

Fantasmic!!!
It was amazing!!!

I haven’t seen La Nouba(DD) or Lion King (AK) but have heard wonderful things about both shows.

I’m also a sucker for the shows they do in front of Cinderella’s castle. All of them are worth seeing!

Fantasmic Rock!! My DS7 has listed this as a must do this year, and he didn’t want to do it last year.

Philharmagic is great!!! We loved it and will do it again.

Its Tough to be a Bug is not for children under 8. Fun, interactive, but scares the bejeebers out of children. DS7 will not do it again.

Monster Inc Laugh Floor was cool too.

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;868795]Do you mean Live Action?

I would say Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios (check for times/days b/c they are changing the schedule) or Nemo Musical at Animal Kingdom.

Or do you mean ANY shows?

Illuminations in EPCOT is my all time favorate.

Out side of the parks you could catch the Electrical Water Parade. You can watch it from GF, Poly or WL beaches.

Lisa[/QUOTE]

I meant stage shows like Beauty & the Beast. I forgot we did see the Electrical Water Parade & the castle shows. I like the shows there but I use to like to be able to walk through the castle when my kids were young.

I really liked The Festival of the Lion King at Animal Kingdom. I haven’t seen this one yet but I’ve heard very good things about Nemo & Friends also.

The Festival of the Lion King is not to be missed! It’s so amazing that I can’t believe it, every time I see it.

At Epcot, the circlevision show in Canada is really good. It’s like you are flying over Canada. (I see a lot of similarities between it and Soarin’, except you have to stand the whole time and there isn’t a 2 1/2-hour wait!!!)

Another vote for the ‘Finding Nemo’ show…it is very well done!

Prezcatz Paul

We loved the Stunt show over at HS! It’s really cool to watch too!!
I agree with Lion KIng, and Finding Nemo don’t miss them either!

Animal Kingdom- Finding Nemo the musical was AWESOME!

One of my all time favs is the Festival of the Lion King (DAK). When ever my mom visited me when I was working down there, we would go to DAK long enough to see that show. It’s my mom’s favorite also. She cries everytime we hear Lebo M.'s chant from “The Circle of Life.” Powerful stuff!!!

I also like Beauty and the Beast,Lights. Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show, and of course FANTASMIC! (HS)

Festival of the Lion King at AK is not to be missed. The nemo show is okay, but Lion King is better IMHO. Voyage of the little mermaid at HS is great too.

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I am writing all this down.

Definitely the Finding Nemo Musical in AK!! It is the best show in the parks in my opinion.

I agree with everyone on the Lion King show. I loved it as well as Beauty and the Beast. I wanted to see the Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo but we arrived too late, about 10 minutes before showtime so I suggest to get there at least 30 minutes early.

My fav is Beauty and the Beast but you said you allready have seen it.

I just love the Nemo show. It is really wonderful and kids just adore it!

Yes me too, Lion King and Beauty and the Beast. I also love the shows in front of the Cinderella Castle in MK.

I wish they would bring back the Main Street Electrical Parade. It was one of my favorites! Does that qualify as a show? I also used to like the Playhouse Disney friends, but atlas my Dis-Kids think they are “too big” for those characters. :frowning: