Signed up for DVC Fantasyland Preview

YEAHHHHHH!

After 40minutes of trying, 35 minutes of that getting busy signals, we are registered for the DVC Fantasyland preview! I am so excited!!!

It is all falling into place.

You will love it. Remember to bring a camera. I left ours in the resort this past Saturday while they had a dress rehersal. Bad Rich:laugh:

I am sure we will love it. My girls are 6 & 9 this themeing will be just perfect.

I foresee ALOT of pictures in my Fantasyland future Rich!

I hope you are having a great time!

Wow, only 40 minutes? That is no big deal for the fun you are going to have!

I tried to get into the preview, our annual passes exprire Nov 3, we will be there Nov 1, and we are renewing, they would not allow us to get in the preview, bummer.

I didn’t sign up for the preview. I was hoping to get lucky and see if I get a preview. I was lucky the other day to check it. It was empty the whole Magic Kingdom. It was great!! I know I will never be able to just walk on to the little mermaid again.

I can’t wait for the new coaster to open.
Unfortunately, judging by the amount of construction I saw, the opening won’t be any time soon.
As for previews, I blew off last weekend because we’d just gotten back 10 days before and I didn’t feel like making a day trip. Not when we’ll be in WDW the first weekend of December.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1124955]I can’t wait for the new coaster to open.
Unfortunately, judging by the amount of construction I saw, the opening won’t be any time soon.
As for previews, I blew off last weekend because we’d just gotten back 10 days before and I didn’t feel like making a day trip. Not when we’ll be in WDW the first weekend of December.[/QUOTE]

The new coaster means we have to plan another trip. So inconvenient but I am willing to make the sacrifice. :laugh:

The new coaster is supposed to be a Seven Dwarfs mine train, which will mean it’s going to be similar to Big Thunder in a lot of ways. Especially if it’s in Fantasyland, it isn’t going to be fast or very wild.

It won’t be like Phineas and Ferb’s “Greatest Coaster Ever”.

(Yes, the ornament arrived yesterday Scott. More about that in the proper place.)

They said the new coaster opens in 2014.

Of course it does. Why should Disney be able to open a new coaster in anything less than 16 months after groundbreaking?:glare:
Don’t get me wrong, but they spent far more for the ride building and load areas for Everest than they did for the coaster itself. Seven Dwarfs has got to be a similar scenario.