Single digit!

:goofybounce:5 more days…I’m so excited!!!

Hey, I’m right behind you!!! Doing a single digit dance as we speak!

(Okay, in looking at my countdown, I have 3 hours to ge before single digit dancing. I guess I can call the dance I just did “practice!”)

[QUOTE=bethishooked;1070195]Hey, I’m right behind you!!! Doing a single digit dance as we speak!

(Okay, in looking at my countdown, I have 3 hours to ge before single digit dancing. I guess I can call the dance I just did “practice!”)[/QUOTE]

It’s 3 hours later somewhere in the world, so that qualifies:laugh: I say start dancing:laugh:

You guys are lucky!! I am still double digit dance or shuffling. But, it is getting closer to singles!! Woo hoo!! Congrats you two!!:blush::blush:

Congrats for single digits!!! Cant wait til the day I can do the dance:laugh:

A little over two days for us.:cheshire: Wishing now that we were leaving today but patience is a virtue I guess.

Woohoo! I am not too far behind you!

well I have reached that point were double digits is about to meet single digits…that last hurdle is about to be crossed,but we will be going to DLR for the weekend for quick fix and to kill off 3 days from the countdown…

Loonnnnggg time before the single digit dance but since we weren’t planning a trip this year and now we’re going I’m so excited. So until then, I will share in your excitement!!!

my five days has turned into 2 days, 3 hours and 8 minutes…Guess i should seriously consider packing, huh?:eek:

Wheeee! :goofybounce: I can join your single digit dance now!!!

Woo hoo, gratz guys! I am so ready to go myself. 86 days simply cannot go by fast enough.

one more day… have a blast:)

I leave a week from tomorrow for the International GI Joe Convention at WDW. Yay!!!

I am sitting on my balcony an hour away from WDW so does that count as single digit? :laugh:

Sure why not? Heading to the airport now…I’ll be in sunny Florida in a few short hours:laugh:

I’m jealous, but not too much. I’ll be there in about a week! Have a great time!

Wow, you are close!!! Have fun Roger!!

Thanks. I plan too. This is the first time that I’ve ever gone on a trip by myself, but I’m really looking forward to it.

Well it is about time…finally …I have made it to the sublime single digit level…REALLY…